MIKE SHERMAN SHOULD BE...

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
Ryan said:
Thanks for quoting the entire article packerchi... I mean, Zero2Cool

What the crap... how the hell did that happen? I copied and pasted the portion ... s tupid quick reply thing i think i clicked quote selected or something an it did the whole article.

d'oh

and im gonna kick yer *** for that comment lol

IPBprez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Zero2Cool said:
Ryan said:
Thanks for quoting the entire article packerchi... I mean, Zero2Cool

What the crap... how the hell did that happen? I copied and pasted the portion ... s tupid quick reply thing i think i clicked quote selected or something an it did the whole article.

d'oh

and im gonna kick yer *** for that comment lol

Tickets... get your tickets right here... red hot tickets... get yer tickets here....
On sale now.... :twisted:

Philtration

Cheesehead
Reaction score
arrowgargantuan said:
Philtration said:
The Packers are 1-5 and there are people worried about Sharper’s comments or jump for joy because the Texans suck so badly. I doubt that the fans in Houston are concerned about the Packers record right now.

you're taking a few posts/threads and applying them to the entire board. i wouldn't expect you to read all the new threads here, but chill out with the blanket statements. the fact is, there are still people sharing updated information, cap strategy, available replacements...just like before.

and if you didn't expect to see some sour posts after losing a close game in the last seconds, you probably shouldn't have even bothered stopping by.
You are right about that.

CaliforniaCheez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm sure that shooting/lynching/torturing the coach would encourage bold decisions in the next coach.

How much hot tar is needed to sufficiently cover Mike Sherman?? I think the feathers can be obtained at a processing plant relatively cheaply.

Is anyone proud of mob/riot behavior once the emotion wears off?

Change the results of 3-4 plays in each game and Sherman would be okay.

Like a hockey goalie a perfect game and you are only doing your job. Each mistake is highlighted and disected.

OP
OP
P@ck66

P@ck66

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
yeah..Cheez..

(and if frogs had wings..they wouldn't bump their *** a-hoppin'....)

and if Green Bay had a better coach.(or any other coach)..Brett Favre would have another ring by now...

i can't believe the excuses and rationalizations that are being made to cover SherRossley's inept ***...if it wasn't so sad...it might be funny....

Chamuko

Cheesehead
Reaction score
In order to WIN you must play to WIN, If you have a chance to deliver a killer hit to your adversary, you do so, If you can outscore your adversary for a 100 points you do so. If you are meant to be a contender you must realize that it is much better to have cries at your adversary´´s place than at your own place.

Sherman does not have this mentallity, he is not a WINNER HC, he ios a nice guy who shows very, very , very, extremelly bad at his post game TV interviews.

You can give him a team with the best players ever to play the game TOGETHER and he wil manage to loose games, he has no idea of what A STRONGE DESIRE TO WIN MEANS.

If we want to win WE must get rid of this HC and hire someone that has a BIG WINNING MENTALLITY, somenone who really likes to beat the other team every given sunday.

But this is only my humble opinion.

Pack14

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I guess it wouldn't matter who was coach at this point, people would still find a reason to complain. This season has been a major disappointment to say the least. Not sure who would be the best HC for the pack.

Cobra5

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Alot of comments on this subject. I agree Sherman must GO! No discipline, no motivation, no spirit, all leads to No Coaching. I hear that he is a nice man, but not all nice men make good coaches!

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
I must say Sherman is doing an excellent job. I mean with the injurires, the drafts he did, the cell phones going off and all the other things he has to deal with, he's doing great. We need to come together and build a site to support our coach. www.shermanbackers.com has a great ring to it. Is it taken?

gmann001

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It was funny this past weekend when my wife and I were at the Packers HOF. In one room, you watch a video of Lombardi and he's telling the players basically that if they don't improve their playing that thay need to find another team/job. All of the players were scared of him. Then in a different room there's a video of Sherman, and he's "asking" players for this or that.

It just goes to show the two complete different styles of coaching. It also goes to show why one coach got better results from his team.

IPBprez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
gmann001 said:
It was funny this past weekend when my wife and I were at the Packers HOF. In one room, you watch a video of Lombardi and he's telling the players basically that if they don't improve their playing that thay need to find another team/job. All of the players were scared of him. Then in a different room there's a video of Sherman, and he's "asking" players for this or that.

It just goes to show the two complete different styles of coaching. It also goes to show why one coach got better results from his team.

Genghis Khan was asked once - if given the choice - which would he rather have (?) The people love him, or fear him.... He supposedly didn't hesitate -- He automatically said ....."FEAR"..... - You never know when the love will stop and when they 'fear' you, it always makes people try harder.. and you all know.. the why!

Question becomes - how much different from Ray Rhodes, is Mike Sherman?

Chamuko

Cheesehead
Reaction score
IPBprez said:
gmann001 said:

Genghis Khan was asked once - if given the choice - which would he rather have (?) The people love him, or fear him.... He supposedly didn't hesitate -- He automatically said ....."FEAR"..... - You never know when the love will stop and when they 'fear' you, it always makes people try harder.. and you all know.. the why!

Question becomes - how much different from Ray Rhodes, is Mike Sherman?

Maybe his skin is a little bit clearer and his belly a little bit bigger.. The guy is a losser lets admit it, lets make up our minds that he will be here for a couple of more years and lets hope that after that TT hires a real HC that takes decisions not based on issues like liking the other guy or being his friend and who can inspire the players to be winners...

Members online

Latest posts