MIKE SHERMAN SHOULD BE...

P@ck66

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Plain and simple...they should take him out to woodshed and be done with him...He lost this game--Sherman! He is a piece of sh*t....i can't stand to look at him...with that stupid flat-top and that dumb, ugly stupid **** on his face...

And i know some of you Sherman *** kissers out there are gonna say...but there were so many injuries...Longwell missed that field goal..blah..blah...it was the defense...I DON'T WANT TO HEAR IT!

WHY THE HELL DID THEY TRY TO SNAP THE BALL TO FISHER INSTEAD OF FAVRE?..I AM TIRED OF THEIR ******** TRICK PLAYS THAT NEVER WORK....SHERROSSLEY IS NOTHING BUT A BIG PU$$Y....GET HIM THE F*** OUT OF THERE...HE SUCKS..HE HAS ALWAYS SUCKED...

RUNNING A DRAW ON 3RD AND 3....! THIS IS WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT! THE GUY IS A FRIGGIN' MORON AND THERE IS NO DEFENDING HIM...

Thank god for Favre because without him..this season would be even UGLIER! (If that's possible..)

Let Favre go now to a team with a chance...it's the only decent, humane thing to do...

brewcrew1702

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Re: Mike Sherman should be shot...

I agree...Favre had one hell of a game w/ no interceptions and over 300 yards. Why not let him keep passing to finish the last drive. The draw call was an awful call on the coaches part. Just let Favre do what he had been doing all game!!

This is what Sherman has been doing all season. We need somebody in there that can allow the packers to capitalize on the talent that they do have (Favre!)

musccy

Cheesehead
Reaction score

In the same sentence you write that Rossely is a *****, and then blame him for calling trick plays?!?

You want the pack to avoid predictability, so they call a draw at a makeable distance and you still **** and moan.

You're contradicting yourself Pack66.

W/ that said, I'm not happy about this either Pack, but it's not JUST MS...TT gave this team $hit for an o-line this year which has really hurt what they can do...when you can't run, you're screwed.

OP
OP
P@ck66

P@ck66

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Re: MIKE SHERMAN SHOULD BE SHOT...!

RABID,

Who didn't know what the f*** to do in the second half when the Vikings figured him out...

rabidgopher04

Cheesehead
Reaction score

GakkofNorway said:
Doesn't mean jackshit if they score 100 points, if they lose the game..

No kidding. I've been saying that all season. But that's not my point. Sherman isn't a complete moron like P@ck66 insists.

brewcrew1702

Cheesehead
Reaction score

rabidgopher04 said:
Who was calling the plays that got them 17 first half points?

We also had Green in the first half and not our third string running back to run the draw.

PackerChick

Cheesehead
Reaction score

P@ck66 said:
Plain and simple...they should take him out to woodshed and be done with him...He lost this game--Sherman! He is a piece of sh*t....i can't stand to look at him...with that stupid flat-top and that dumb, ugly mug...

And i know some of you Sherman *** kissers out there are gonna say...but there were so many injuries...Longwell missed that field goal..blah..blah...it was the defense...I DON'T WANT TO HEAR IT!

WHY THE HELL DID THEY TRY TO SNAP THE BALL TO FISHER INSTEAD OF FAVRE?..I AM TIRED OF THEIR b.s. TRICK PLAYS THAT NEVER WORK....SHERROSSLEY IS NOTHING BUT A BIG PU$$Y....GET HIM THE F*** OUT OF THERE...HE SUCKS..HE HAS ALWAYS SUCKED...

RUNNING A DRAW ON 3RD AND 3....! THIS IS WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT! THE GUY IS A FRIGGIN' MORON AND THERE IS NO DEFENDING HIM...

Thank god for Favre because without him..this season would be even UGLIER! (If that's possible..)

Let Favre go now to a team with a chance...it's the only decent, humane thing to do...

I feel very bad for Brett. Had such a fine game in the first half, almost perfect and we just simply let our guard down. Guess the seasons shot now.

rabidgopher04

Cheesehead
Reaction score

P@ck66 said:
Who didn't know what the f*** to do in the second half when the Vikings figured him out...

Grow up little man. Does it make you feel big and mighty to criticize people behind your little keyboard?

PackerChick

Cheesehead
Reaction score

brewcrew1702 said:
rabidgopher04 said:
Who was calling the plays that got them 17 first half points?

We also had Green in the first half and not our third string running back to run the draw.

Yes and Green was hurt again too. He was having a fine game. This really hurts.

musccy

Cheesehead
Reaction score

If the draw worked, we wouldn't be talking about that play call now.

Just because a play doens't work doesn't mean it was a stupid call...when Culpepper fumbled on 4-1, was that a stupid play call?

brewcrew1702

Cheesehead
Reaction score

musccy said:
If the draw worked, we wouldn't be talking about that play call now.

Just because a play doens't work doesn't mean it was a stupid call...when Culpepper fumbled on 4-1, was that a stupid play call?

I agree with it being about one play...but has the draw play worked once this year?? Especially with Favre playing the way he was and our third string back in the game.

musccy

Cheesehead
Reaction score

the play hasn't worked because the Pack can't run w/ the crap TT supplied the team with.

brewcrew1702

Cheesehead
Reaction score

musccy said:
the play hasn't worked because the Pack can't run w/ the crap TT supplied the team with.

you're right, so why run the play at that point in the game with that much on the line. Not a good call!

Kyle

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Ok, we get it Musccy, you don't like TT or Bates. The guard argument is getting old. You admit that the play hasn't worked this year, but still think it was an ok play call?

musccy

Cheesehead
Reaction score

it could have been that the Packers saw something w/ the d rushing up the field quickly...I don't know, but it seems like overkill to blame the whole game on one play call...the Packers were up at least 3 if Longwell makes the 44 yarder.

OP
OP
P@ck66

P@ck66

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

yeah..but musscy...

if you're the HEAD COACH..you're supposed to know what play to call in that situation...

AND THAT SURE AS **** WASN'T IT!!!!!!!!!!!

(that's been my point about Sherman for five years now..he doesn't know what the f*** to do in crucial situations...you can tell Favre was disgusted by that call...)

musccy

Cheesehead
Reaction score

it's not that I don't like TT or bates...I'm just saying that MS is the only one you blame...how can you ONLY blame MS when the D gives up 23 pts in the 2nd half?

Kyle

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Fair enough. I'm just saying, TT didn't lose this game. If we can blame anyone, let it be our consistently suspect secondary and our predictable, hesitant offensive playcalling.

musccy

Cheesehead
Reaction score

P@ck66 said:
yeah..but musscy...

if you're the HEAD COACH..you're supposed to know what play to call in that situation...

AND THAT SURE AS **** WASN'T IT!!!!!!!!!!!

(that's been my point about Sherman for five years now..he doesn't know what the f*** to do in crucial situations...you can tell Favre was disgusted by that call...)

and Pack, if they throw an incomplete pass that kills the clock then you'll whine about that too because the vikes get about 35 additional seconds to score a field goal.

TOPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score

The play didn't work because Wells snapped the ball early not because it was the wrong call. Brett wasn't ready for the snap and neither were any of the other linemen. Scott Wells had a horrible game today and was one of the largest reasons for this loss and that poor snap simply compounded the problem of his poor play.

Beab66

Cheesehead
Reaction score

I wrote the thread"I like Mike". I don't feel so good about the draw call. In this situation you put the ball in yourbest players hands. Favre3 was hot andwith the ball in his hands the 3deefense has to play honest. It looked to me that they played safe and kept the ball in the middle of the field. I feel your pain pack!!!

Kyle

Cheesehead
Reaction score

At least the ball would have been in the hands of our best player.

Members online

Latest posts