Mike Sherman Petition...

PackCrazed4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Chicago Native on loan to Tallahassee, FL
Hey guys. Here's a petition that some people (me, he he, I wrote it) came up with going against TT, saying its a mistake to let him go, especially for the sake of Brett. Their trying to get as many sigs as they can and plan to send it to the Packer offices. Please read and sign your name and pass it on!

Here's the link:

http://new.petitiononline.com/GBPack4/petition.html

Raider Pride

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Let it be, let it unfold, leave it alone.

Change has a serious psychological impact on the human mind. For the fearful ichange t is threatening because it means that things may get worse than they are. To the hopeful it is a blessing because things may get better. To the people with a positive mind set is inspiring because the challenge exists to make things better.

I said it before, I will say it again: "Mike Sherman is a good head coach." but he was not a good head coach for the Packers at this time. Mike will end up at the helm of a team within a month. His overall record does not just demand it, it screams out for it.

The way many Packer players responded to his outing is clear. The players liked and respected him and for some team in the NFL that is what they need right now. (HOUSTON comes to mind.)

I like Mike. I think Mike will do a great job where ever he goes. I wish him well.

It was time.

I am more excited as a Packer fan now knowing that we are going in a new direction and have a clean slate, a good draft position, and a new attitude that comes with change.

I would love to expand on this line of thinking but I have to get back to my E Mail Blast to Al Davis suggesting the Raiders give Turner a career adjustment and start moving forward like the Packers have done today.

I will not be signing this.

RP

P@ck66

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Hey..Ryan..

What the hell buddy...

I most certainly DO NOT need him..

(Where you been all year? Must I PM you????)

arrowgargantuan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Zero2Cool said:
Ryan said:
rabidgopher04 said:
Ryan's comments on the petition said:
Ryan B I run PF.com and pack66 needs Sherman

NICE! lol

Crap, hopefully 66 knows you are full of it or I am going to hear about that crap!

ROFL

hope they can't trace IP :p

oh my god, thats priceless.

thank you to whoever wrote that...

Ryan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
P@ck66 said:
Hey..Ryan..

What the hell buddy...

I most certainly DO NOT need him..

(Where you been all year? Must I PM you????)
Haha, no I am good, quite up to speed on your love for MS ;)

Zero2Cool said:
lol Ryan if 66 comes to your door, i apologize
Yeah thanks! I am going to incur a beating of momentous proportions now!

Members online

Latest posts