Mike McKenzie

Timmons

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't care if GB loses today, watching Jennings burn McKenzie was worth it! :)

Btw, what a pass rush by Kampman, if he didn't get that ball, Drew had an open receiver down field.

Chamuko

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Trom: What Green Bay doesnt have is a decent coaching staff and a real GM... Now they managed to loose a 13 point lead and turned it into a -1..

At least we scored, got it on tape???? It will be a rare sight, please place it on utube as I cant see the game in México so I need to hear over internet radio

OP
OP
T

Timmons

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Jennings has a lot of good first moves. I like his instincts. He's going to make a great pair of receivers with Driver.

Kampman had a hell of a game.

PackFanatic

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Timmons said:
I don't care if GB loses today, watching Jennings burn McKenzie was worth it! :)

Btw, what a pass rush by Kampman, if he didn't get that ball, Drew had an open receiver down field.

You got that right! Perfect!!

thetombradyhater

Cheesehead
Reaction score
<a href="http://maps.google.com/maps?q=42.957176+-
Chamuko said:
Trom: What Green Bay doesnt have is a decent coaching staff and a real GM... Now they managed to loose a 13 point lead and turned it into a -1..

At least we scored, got it on tape???? It will be a rare sight, please place it on utube as I cant see the game in México so I need to hear over internet radio

let me tell you something blowing a 13 point first quarter lead is NOTHING. The Bills blew a 21 point lead well into the second half last year. 13 points in the first quarter is by no means an insurmountable lead

kmac

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Mike McKenzie was absolutely awful. Watch the game again and you'll see at least 10 plays were he totally screwed up.

Greg C.

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yes, if there was one thing about this game that truly warmed my heart, it was the awful play of Mike McKenzie. Burned by a rookie for a TD early, couldn't contain Driver on the end-around, burned by Jennings again later on. Keep up the good work, Mike! We love ya!

Too bad the Packers lost, though.

saintfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
McKenzie sucks but he is supposed to be our "best" corner which translates to our weakest link. He was burned all day in both of our games so far. He is way over paid...sort of like Woodson. It was a good game though but someone has to loose. Both of these teams are fairly close in comparrison. The big difference is coaching staffs.....The Saints actually have one.

majikman

Cheesehead
Reaction score
kmac said:
Mike McKenzie was absolutely awful. Watch the game again and you'll see at least 10 plays were he totally screwed up.

Yeah..same thing I remember with the Packers.

Bites on a fake, gets turned around, dreads flying as he chases the WR into the end zone. Horrible--for the Saints.

wpr

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah the fans in the stands loved watching him "cover" our WR's.

shiftysdad

Cheesehead
Reaction score
saintfan said:
McKenzie sucks but he is supposed to be our "best" corner which translates to our weakest link. He was burned all day in both of our games so far. He is way over paid...sort of like Woodson. It was a good game though but someone has to loose. Both of these teams are fairly close in comparrison. The big difference is coaching staffs.....The Saints actually have one.

That... wou9ld be the Packers, I don't think what I say is registering into you guys.

But yeah, our coaching seems pretty dump-ville, I'll give it another couple games... just to see if it'll improve.

pyledriver80

Cheesehead
Reaction score
shiftysdad said:
saintfan said:

That... wou9ld be the Packers, I don't think what I say is registering into you guys.

But yeah, our coaching seems pretty dump-ville, I'll give it another couple games... just to see if it'll improve.

I would be happy if I were a Saints fan. You won't compete for anything this year but your coaching staff is showing that they can adjust on the fly and it looks like you have a bright future. Enjoy the ride

Members online

Latest posts