Mike McCarthy

Krazygangsta

Cheesehead
Reaction score
eastcoastpacker said:
I don't think Rogers will be like the chargers QB (can't think of his name) and come in and play that good. If rogers would start,the Packers go 2 steps backward,on the offense.JMO

Trouble is no one really knows..but i think a safe bet would be that he wont be like Rivers

Lets not forget ... Rivers has an amazing O-line ... and a RB that no one can stop ... anyways i think MM has done ok with what he has on offense considering we do have a rookie Oline and a new scheme in the running game ... new playbook ... rookies around the team ... the only coaching part that i dont like and should get fired asap and im sure every1 on the forum agrees is the Defensive coordinator either then that we should be ok ...

OP
OP
Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
You can't gauge much from Rodgers stint as QB in the Patriots game. Hell, Favre couldn't do crap either!! We have NOTHING to go off with Rodgers, atleast nothing to make any accurate statement.

If you mean in the draft while he was in Frisco??

Not to sure you can say HE passed on him..

Mike said he and the 49ers liked Smith more because he was more athletic and accurate.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
You can't gauge much from Rodgers stint as QB in the Patriots game. Hell, Favre couldn't do crap either!! We have NOTHING to go off with Rodgers, atleast nothing to make any accurate statement.

longtimefan said:

Mike said he and the 49ers liked Smith more because he was more athletic and accurate.

thats what i figured..but wasnt there a guy that posted here with info saying MM didnt really want Smith? He wanted Rodgers?

And I agree NO ONE can tell what Rodgers will bring to the field in week and week out

cyoung

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well for right now I say the guy is working hard for what he has, no a strong offensive line, a quarterback who may have lost his touch, a Injured bunch of players etc... but they have a chance to go 8-8 and thats not to shabby for a Rookie team with a rookie coach.

P@ck66

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
If Rodgers can stay on the field without getting hurt..maybe he'll be something.

But I just don't think so.

Never thought too much of him.

OP
OP
Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
Zero2Cool said:

longtimefan said:

thats what i figured..but wasnt there a guy that posted here with info saying MM didnt really want Smith? He wanted Rodgers?

And I agree NO ONE can tell what Rodgers will bring to the field in week and week out

Probably. But we also have a canadian mod here too so jus what can you trust? :p

I would hope I have some cred with my knowledge and posts. I base my comments on what I hear from the source, in this case, McCarthy.

I don't know for sure, but maybe the niners liked Rodgers first, then changed to Smith? I dunno, I can't say I heard that though.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts