Mike McCarthy

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
I was listening to Mike talk on the radio a few days ago when he reminded me of someone. Bill Cowher. That 'tough guy' no nonsense attitude. I'm not saying Mike is gonna make the Packers a dominate force for over a decade. I just think they have a similar demeanor and attitude.

The true similarity will come when/if we see Mike yell (and maybe spit while he yells).

Popcynical

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't see the chin in Mike.

As far as I've heard, the attitude in the players is very positive. McCarthy seems to be doing a great job with the demeanor of the team thus far.

porky88

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He does have the type of attitude for a coach that I like. I though Sherman was kinda soft where as McCarthy looks like that hard nose coach.

What scares me is his track record. It doesn't look like a Championship caliber coach.

OP
OP
Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
Popcynical said:
I don't see the chin in Mike.

As far as I've heard, the attitude in the players is very positive. McCarthy seems to be doing a great job with the demeanor of the team thus far.

I didn't mention chin, I said demeanor :)

Hopefully he can succeed Bill in success!

Packnic

Cheesehead
Reaction score
im excited, i like his style and hope that if TT surrounds him with good players... he can be the guy to lead the packers back to the promised land

Members online

Latest posts