Mike Martz: Jay Cutler will be “very elite”

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
LMAO the Bears are one dimensional. They always have been, it's their tradition.

How many "Good" quarterbacks have they really had in their history?
Even Jim McMahon who won a Super Bowl I doubt could have did it without Walter Payton, and come on....'85 Bears defense? If Trent Dilfer got a ring with his stats, I think even Jeff George could have won a Super Bowl with Walter Payton next to him, and that defense.

Bears defense will continue to progress, but they shall remain a one dimensional team forever, just like Dennis Green said, They ARE Who We THOUGHT They WERE!

I'll say it again too, the Bears will not have so much success next season. Take away a blown every blown call and they would have had a ****** record. Week 1, they LOST in all reality. That was a TOUCHDOWN, I don't care how much they argue it. And Week 3, MNF, where we got screwed with 18 penalties, we would had beat them, if we didn't have to play the refs in that game too.

JBlood

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You can't make this up:

Naked man questions Jay Cutler's toughness

40-year-old streaks through parking lot screaming about QB National Football Post

March 01, 2011
A naked man in west suburban Chicago, ran naked through a restaurant parking lot questioning the toughness of Chicago Bears quarterback Jay Cutler.
According to a report in the Chicago Tribune, a 40-year-old Big Rock, Ill., man who was provoked following an argument with a family member, was spotted running without clothes through the parking lot of Sorrento’s in Maple Park.
Per the sheriff’s deputy report, the man was screaming threats and obscenities and he shouted, “Do you think Jay Cutler gave up?”

Members online