Mike Martz hired as Detroit Lions O.C.

big3

Cheesehead
Reaction score
link

Man, it's about time. In my opinion, the lions have one of the best coaching staffs in the NFL now. I only hope it translates into some wins.

arrowgargantuan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
TOPackerFan said:
He withdrew his name from consideration, but that was a negotiating ploy to get the Lions to pony up some more dough.

genius!

the Rams settled with him too for well over a mil. what a money *****...props!

Philtration

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That is actually a good move for the Lions. Martz made some questionable decissions as a HC but he is a damn good offense coach. On top of that they did not give the HC job to **** Jauron (smart) but they still need a new QB.

Greg C.

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This is a good hire for the Lions, but it will be interesting to see what happens if they get off to a poor start with an ex-marine as a head coach, a fiery former head coach as O.C., and a bunch of hotshot young receivers. If they fail, they will go up in flames.

OP
OP
B

big3

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If they fail, the only one left to fire is pink pants harrington, and he should have been gone 2 years ago in my opinion.

OP
OP
B

big3

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Millen may have pulled his head out of his...you know.He's done a pretty good job putting together his new coaching staff. Maybe it just took him 5 years to learn how to do his job. I have the lion's sickness. No matter how bad things have been, I always get my hopes up in the off season.

packerfan4ever

Cheesehead
Reaction score
well i still think martz is going to be a problem he will think he is h.c. i can see alot of arguing just on that stand point,i dont think he will be able to work under some body

Members online

Latest posts