Mike Brown Out.

4thand26

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Chicago Bear safety M Brown, pro bowler, had foot surgery and is out for the season.

Between that injury and Rex's terrible game with 4 Brett Favres and 2 Ahman Greens, the Chicago free fall has started.

4packgirl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
not to be rude...aww heck - i'm gonna be rude...i never liked that cocky guy anyway. ;)

too bad he injured his foot - his mouth woulda been a little better!! LOL.

and again...kidding!

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Mike Brown is the Mark Prior of the Bears.

(YOU LIKE THAT, 4TH!?! YEAH, EAT IT! or...something. YEAH!)

OP
OP

4thand26

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Mike Brown is the Mark Prior of the Bears.

(YOU LIKE THAT, 4TH!?! YEAH, EAT IT! or...something. YEAH!)

As a fellow cubs fan with you, I agree. So much potential, so much time injured... Can Rex be far behind???

Philtration

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Another season of "what might have been" for Brown.
That is why they drafted a safety and signed another one as a free agent.
When Chris Harris gets healthy they will be fine at the position. Because their front 4 puts so much pressure on the QB on their own, they have 2 pro bowl linebackers who drop into coverage a lot of the time as it is.
They should actually move Tillman to safety anyway because it is his true calling.

4packgirl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
4packgirl just cant keep a secret!

um, darn it trommy - i tried to but i just couldn't keep my mouth shut - for various reasons! ;)

well, at least i didn't tell them about your unicorn fetish - that STILL remains our little secret!! :thumbsup:

PackerLegend

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Did your players over there in Chicago catch the injury bug? It seems like it has been hanging around in Wisconsin hopefully it will leave !!!!!!!

OP
OP

4thand26

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Did your players over there in Chicago catch the injury bug? It seems like it has been hanging around in Wisconsin hopefully it will leave !!!!!!!

Part of the game.

OP
OP

4thand26

Cheesehead
Reaction score
4thand26 said:
Rex's terrible game with 4 Brett Favres and 2 Ahman Greens

I grudgingly had to laugh at this. :thumbsup:

I on the other hand was weeping like a little girl not going to the prom, as it was happening.

GakkofNorway

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm looking forward to seeing the bears CHOKE!

Rex Grossman will also continue his downfall, it's a disgrace that this guy who shows absolutely no toughness is compared to Brett Frave.

OP
OP

4thand26

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm looking forward to seeing the bears CHOKE!

Rex Grossman will also continue his downfall, it's a disgrace that this guy who shows absolutely no toughness is compared to Brett Frave.

No toughness?

The guy tore ACL in his knee, shattered his ankle, and shattered his throwing index finger. Favre has any of those injuries - he is out. Favre has been more lucky than tough. Is Carson Palmer not tough because some fat guy last year rolled on his knee? NO.

Toughness is getting booed terribly in the preseason and then coming out and having a great first quarter of the season, instead of mentally folding.

OP
OP

4thand26

Cheesehead
Reaction score
So should we rather say his bones are just brittle? LOL

No. Just Brett has been lucky to avoid injury that has nothing to do with what he can or can not do.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
bretts been lucky? hes had multiple injuries. yeah, i guess hes lucky he hasnt been hit with a serious one, but he also manned up multiple times where many other 'tough' QBs woulda been sitting.

I might question favres decision making and accuracy at times, but i wont question his toughness, or his sweet ***.

OP
OP

4thand26

Cheesehead
Reaction score
yeah, i guess hes lucky he hasnt been hit with a serious one

That is all that I am saying. Any real injury and he would have been out. If he hurt a finger and he can still throw with pain, I would expect him to play. I think that any athlete that makes it that far would play.

A running back or OLineman with a starting streak is impressive. They get hit every down. Farves streak is impressive, and I wish CHi qb's were as lucky, but they weren't. The combination of Favres injury luck plus his playmaking abilities will never be equaled. At least not until Manning retires.

Members online

Latest posts