Mike and Ted's Excellent Adventure

Patriotplayer90

Cheesehead
Reaction score
To the bus station, on their way out of Green Bay. They cannot operate a competitive team in the NFL anymore.

This team is lacking in talent, fundamentals, etc. Just a very below average team that you have to be wondering exactly how they made the playoffs a year ago. When they aren't making numbskulled errors, you can see their talent doesn't even match up to average teams in the league.

mongoosev

Cheesehead
Reaction score
despite the O's struggles, this team is lacking a damn secondary. so fing pathetic!

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
they made the playoffs a year ago.
Does that even matter anymore when they get there only to yet lose it again?
Those guys should have been gone a long time ago.
I mean, if a team does not win playoffs to make it to the SB then what is the point at keeping certain staff members around?
Insanity is doing the exact same thing over and over again expecting different results.
That is what the Packers coach and GM are and those who keep them. Insane.

Which is why I would be super amazed if they go.
I expect them to stay even though I along with tons of others on here want them to go.

melvin dangerr

In it to Win it All
Reaction score
There seems to be 3 type of packer players, Good-Subpar-mediocre, even w/o injurys the Packers secondery is filled with mediocre players, who should only be on the field for practice and walk thru drills only, someone please tell me how did we fall from Super Bowl contenders to football pretenders????

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
There seems to be 3 type of packer players, Good-Subpar-mediocre, even w/o injurys the Packers secondery is filled with mediocre players, who should only be on the field for practice and walk thru drills only, someone please tell me how did we fall from Super Bowl contenders to football pretenders????

My head is spinning too much right now to give you every example, but basically I am fully convinced it is because TT feels he has this innate skill of being able to draft, grab scraps and develop players to the point he does not need to fill glaring holes by trading or signing free agents. I bow my head to TT for drafting AR and a few others, but his inability to fill a complete 53 man roster with ready to play now guys is no longer acceptable. We have a 10 man practice squad TT, stop putting guys on the 53 that don't belong there.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
How many threads need to be made to discuss the same things?
Crikey you guys.
Win a game already so that PackerForum posters won't have to bore Carl with the same old threads over and over again!

Zartan

Cans.wav
Staff member
Reaction score
Crikey you guys.
Win a game already so that PackerForum posters won't have to bore Carl with the same old threads over and over again!

That aint gunna happen sadly. We probably wont win another game this season.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That aint gunna happen sadly. We probably wont win another game this season.
Oh rats.
Then expect hurricanes of "Fire everyone including the water boy" type threads.
But not bald George! They just gotta keep on rubbing his head for luck before the games.
Oh wait. It might be his fault after all for bringing them bad ju-ju.
*SIGH*
OK
Get rid of bald George and bring in the puppy to pet for good luck!

Zartan

Cans.wav
Staff member
Reaction score
Oh rats.
Then expect hurricanes of "Fire everyone including the water boy" type threads.
But not bald George! They just gotta keep on rubbing his head for luck before the games.
Oh wait. It might be his fault after all for bringing them bad ju-ju.
*SIGH*
OK
Get rid of bald George and bring in the puppy to pet for good luck!

We MIGHT win against the Bears. Other than that I don't see us winning rest of the way.

PFanCan

That's MISTER Cheesehead, to you.
Reaction score
Pokerbrat: I corrected that image for you:

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Members online

Latest posts