1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Michigan at Notre Dame

Discussion in 'The Atrium' started by NDPackerFan, Sep 16, 2006.

1. NDPackerFan

NDPackerFan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4
    OK, I figure a lot of you out there are Badger fans. I've posted earlier that I'm a Michigan Wolverine fan. I hope this doesn't come back to haunt me, but Michigan is completely destroying Charlie Weis and gang at South Bend today. It's 34-7 with 2:30 left in the first half. It's never over 'til it's over but this would be sweet to say the least.

2. 4thand26

4thand26 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I always thought that it was Notre Dame Packer Fan.

3. thetombradyhater

thetombradyhater Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    yeah I though it was Notre Dame Packer Fan untill a couple of weeks ago you said you were from North Dakota

4. DePack

DePack Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    Just got back from the game. Been drinking ever since, trying to forget about it. Going to a game in South Bend is always unforgettable....win or lose.

5. Philtration

Philtration Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +9
    I love it when Notre Dame and the Packers lose in the same weekend!
    Now if only the Cowboys can lose.

6. DePack

DePack Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    The only reason to hate Nd and Green Bay is jealousy. ND has won more national championships than any other college. And the Packers........well you probably know that story.

7. yooperfan

yooperfan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I was partying with a bunch of Michigan State fans and oh my God you would have thought they were Notre Dame fans, talk about a bunch of long faces because Michigan was winning.
    I thoroughly enjoyed my Saturday afternoon and they didn't even though Michigan State won.

I always love when perrenial overrated Notre Dame loses!

8. digsthepack

digsthepack Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I have hated Notre Dame as long as I have loved college football. I just remember that team getting so many breaks on so many occasions as to think their games were rigged.....especially during their 1980s glory when they did not need any breaks.

9. DePack

DePack Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    You Notre Dame haters couldn't get in, huh?

10. Philtration

Philtration Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +9
    I have lived 90 miles from South Bend all of my life and was sick of hearing about their over rated teams a long time ago. They have won just one title in the last 28 years and that one was 18 years ago.
    They were over rated again this year and got their asses handed to them on their own field. Wait till they play Ohio State.
    You were right about one thing... people hate Norte Damn for the same reason that they hate the Packers. The never-ending hype and chest puffing their fans display even when in reality they suck.

11. DePack

DePack Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1

Couldn't get in huh?

You really are "quite the college football fan". They don't play Ohio State, a$$, unless you are figuring on the national championship game!!

Don't be bitter about Notre Dame or Green Bay just because you're stuck living in that sewer.