micheal irvin

shanks2122

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i beilieve it was a few weeks ago that micheal said miami is a football family

that was the packers in the 90's a football family there was no bickering about contracts no disputs within the team

but in the 90's we had a father a big brother(on offense and on defense) and we had all the siblings

mike holmgren was the absoulute father he had all his brother on his staff as well sherman, mooch, haslett, ect. hopefully mcarthy can mold himself into being a father type

the big brother on offense is still here in brett farve but he needs to start gelling with all his teammates. im sure we've all seen the highlight films where farve jokes around with everyone on the team, i just dont seen him doing that anymore and maybe its because he is so much older than the new players coming in. come on brett get it together

our big brother on defense was, of course, leroy butler he has long since retired and in my eyes the defense has never been the same but there is light in the sky i see alot of leroy butler in NICK COLLINS so come on nick lets see some rah rah **** to your teamates

the seasons gonna be great even if we have a poor season im still gonna have a great time

CHEERS PACKER FANS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bozz_2006

Cheesehead
Reaction score
have you been smoking weed? 'I love you man! you're the best! Brothers gotta hug!" hahaha. PS> don't mind me, i'm drunk.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
thetombradyhater said:
alot of good coaches were on packers staff wasn't andy reid a coach on the packers?

Sure was but with Jim Haslett I can't find him. I remember a Gil Haskel WR Coach, but not JH.

BloodMcNally25

Cheesehead
Reaction score
the Packers of the 90's never had contract disputes??? i know we won the Super Bowl, but come on thats just not true. Sterling Sharpe had a hold out one year that i remember. Antonio Freeman wasn't signed in time once as well if i remember correctly. Those were two big ones, and i'm sure there were others.. my point is that this is just the nature of the game it happens to every team unfortunately.

Sterling

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yes, we had holdouts. I especially remember Sharpe holding the team hostage until the night before the first regular season game. I lost all respect for him after that. I also remember Freeman holding out for a time too. I can't remember others, but am sure there were more. We are just blinded by one super bowl win and another appearance in one.
Blowing the one in San Diego I blame mostly on “Daddyâ€

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
BloodMcNally25 said:
the Packers of the 90's never had contract disputes??? i know we won the Super Bowl, but come on thats just not true. Sterling Sharpe had a hold out one year that i remember. Antonio Freeman wasn't signed in time once as well if i remember correctly. Those were two big ones, and i'm sure there were others.. my point is that this is just the nature of the game it happens to every team unfortunately.

Add Levens, E. Bennet, T. Bennet an more

Members online

Latest posts