Michael Vick indicted by Grand Jury

Lynch

Cheesehead
Reaction score
[align=left]I don´t think he Vick wold be missed too much. Maybe his scrambling techniques but he can´t throw an accurate pass. Hope there will turn up a QB like him, that can throw, take his place as a super scrambler and make everyone soon forget all about Vick [/align]

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
[align=left]I don´t think he Vick wold be missed too much. Maybe his scrambling techniques but he can´t throw an accurate pass. Hope there will turn up a QB like him, that can throw, take his place as a super scrambler and make everyone soon forget all about Vick [/align]
You are right. He never was a great passer. He was fun to watch because of his ability to take off and run at any moment.
Fran Tarkenton who played for the Vikings back in the 1960's and 70's was like that in a way. But he was a great passer, and didn't really take off running. He just had an AMAZING ability to avoid getting sacked. I couldn't STAND the guy! :rotflmao: I would be watching the game, and I would think "We GOT him!" and he would put some incredible move on the D man and would get the pass off.

OP
OP
V

vike4life

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Lynch said:
You are right. He never was a great passer. He was fun to watch because of his ability to take off and run at any moment.
Fran Tarkenton who played for the Vikings back in the 1960's and 70's was like that in a way. But he was a great passer, and didn't really take off running. He just had an AMAZING ability to avoid getting sacked. I couldn't STAND the guy! :rotflmao: I would be watching the game, and I would think "We GOT him!" and he would put some incredible move on the D man and would get the pass off.

Tarkenton was great!! Running from sideline to sidline, back 20-30 yards and then letting one go. That was fun to watch.

I am tired of watching that Vick 60 yard TD run against the Vikes in OT. That along with the Steve Young run they show every week.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
cheesey said:
Lynch said:

Tarkenton was great!! Running from sideline to sidline, back 20-30 yards and then letting one go.
I think ALL the Viking players do that. That would explain the awful smell in the Metrodome! :rotflmao:
(Get it???) :thumbsup: :rotflmao:

OP
OP
V

vike4life

Cheesehead
Reaction score
vike4life said:
cheesey said:
Lynch said:

Tarkenton was great!! Running from sideline to sidline, back 20-30 yards and then letting one go.
I think ALL the Viking players do that. That would explain the awful smell in the Metrodome! :rotflmao:
(Get it???) :thumbsup: :rotflmao:

Ha Ha Cheesey! I actually think that smell is from the confused Packer fans. You know the ones that wear Limburger instead of cheddar on their heads. :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :thumbsup:

Pack93z

You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime
Reaction score
Don’t you Viking fans eat something called Lutefisk ? And you are picking on our cheese? :rotflmao:

TOPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
As disturbing as Vick's alleged (though it sure looks like he's guilty he hasn't yet been convicted of anything) conduct is, I find it equally, or perhaps more, disturbing that there are people who are attempting to justify his actions (Clinton Portis, Emmitt Smith - I bet ESPN is shocked that someone could be even more stupid than Michael Irvin). What I have the egg timer set for is when some yahoo comes out and plays the race card in an attempt to make Ronnie Mexico the "victim" in this whole saga (Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton, I'm looking in your direction).

Pack93z

You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime
Reaction score
(Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton, I'm looking in your direction).

Well Sharpton already has critized Vick, so I don't see him running into this mess. But Jackson never seen a camera he didn't like.... so it is possible.

Don't get me wrong on this comment, but I don't see the justice in this ruling on the Chief DE Jared Allen. He has been convicted more than one time with Drunken Driving, but got his illegal substance abuse reduced to 2 games. Why give anyone the ammo to use?

I know I am nitpicking here, but hand down the ruling according to the precedent set and stay with it. Allen should be out minimum of 4 games or more. He has been a repeat offender and I don't want to see that 'race card' to be brought into the NFL finally dealing with the "bad apples". Yes, even if they are a Packer.

trippster

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I heard on "Mike & Mike" on ESPN2 this morning that you are essentially toast once the feds bring the indictment on you. The feds have a 95% conviction rate!! Yikes!

Looks like Vick will be playing the position of "center" once he dons the stripes uniform! He has a new number due him too. 7777777-77!

OP
OP
V

vike4life

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Don’t you Viking fans eat something called Lutefisk ? And you are picking on our cheese? :rotflmao:

makes the house smell great at Christmas. :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

OP
OP
V

vike4life

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I heard on "Mike & Mike" on ESPN2 this morning that you are essentially toast once the feds bring the indictment on you. The feds have a 95% conviction rate!! Yikes!

Looks like Vick will be playing the position of "center" once he dons the stripes uniform! He has a new number due him too. 7777777-77!

95%, it does not look good for Mr. Vick. I bet he gets some time of plea bargain.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Pack93z said:

Thats true...........it over powers the normal stench of a room full of Viking fans!!! :rotflmao:
(J/K!!!!) :rotflmao:

OP
OP
V

vike4life

Cheesehead
Reaction score
vike4life said:
Pack93z said:

Thats true...........it over powers the normal stench of a room full of Viking fans!!! :rotflmao:

In reality it gives the men an excuse to move down to the basement and drink beer. :rotflmao:

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
cheesey said:
vike4life said:
Pack93z said:

In reality it gives the men an excuse to move down to the basement and drink beer. :rotflmao:
See.....thats the difference between Packer and Viking men. Here, the women MAKE us move down to the basement!!! :rotflmao:

OP
OP
V

vike4life

Cheesehead
Reaction score
vike4life said:
cheesey said:
vike4life said:
Pack93z said:

See.....thats the difference between Packer and Viking men. Here, the women MAKE us move down to the basement!!! :rotflmao:

Ha Ha, in the summertime it is out to the garage. :rotflmao: