Michael Bush News

Krazygangsta

Cheesehead
Reaction score
From rotoworld.com

Former Louisville running back Michael Bush had a new rod inserted into his broken leg Tuesday.

Bush had planned to run at the Cardinals' March 26 Pro Day but is now expected to be sidelined another "few months," according to the AP. There were hints that Bush wasn't healing correctly, as he was limping on the sidelines of Louisville's Orange Bowl win over Wake Forest and skipped all of the Combine drills. Bush is now less likely to make an impact in his rookie season and might begin it on the PUP list. He also could fall out of the first two rounds of the draft

I saw this on another forum so i thought it was interesting ...

If lynch is not available with the 16 th pick ... or if we decide to get olsen or ginn instead of lynch ... we could pick this guy up ... his value just dropped ... he will probably be a late 3rd mid 4th round pick ... i think we should gamble a 3rd for him ... reminds me of frank gore ... they picked him up 3rd or 4th i cant remember exactly but his stock was dropped too cause of an injury ... and look @ him now his a leading rusher in the nfc .... your thoughts???

tabojc03

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That's nice, let's take a chance on him so he can run in 2008. The only problem is the Packers need a rb in 2007

OP
OP
K

Krazygangsta

Cheesehead
Reaction score
well what if lynch and peterson get drafted what are you willing to do ???????? if bush was healthy he probably would of been a 1st rounder

dhpackr

Cheesehead
Reaction score
From rotoworld.com

Former Louisville running back Michael Bush had a new rod inserted into his broken leg Tuesday.

Bush had planned to run at the Cardinals' March 26 Pro Day but is now expected to be sidelined another "few months," according to the AP. There were hints that Bush wasn't healing correctly, as he was limping on the sidelines of Louisville's Orange Bowl win over Wake Forest and skipped all of the Combine drills. Bush is now less likely to make an impact in his rookie season and might begin it on the PUP list. He also could fall out of the first two rounds of the draft

I saw this on another forum so i thought it was interesting ...

If lynch is not available with the 16 th pick ... or if we decide to get olsen or ginn instead of lynch ... we could pick this guy up ... his value just dropped ... he will probably be a late 3rd mid 4th round pick ... i think we should gamble a 3rd for him ... reminds me of frank gore ... they picked him up 3rd or 4th i cant remember exactly but his stock was dropped too cause of an injury ... and look @ him now his a leading rusher in the nfc .... your thoughts???

great player, i don't care where we draft him, as long as we draft him

dhpackr

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That's nice, let's take a chance on him so he can run in 2008. The only problem is the Packers need a rb in 2007

Bush is to good to pass up. morency may have to carry the load for thr Packers in 2007

cyoung

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I like Bush and I really hope the Pack can get him, he is talented and he wont be injured forever.

paxvogel

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If we don't get Lynch take Lorenzo Booker in second round, he will fit our offense. Consider Bush if he is still there in 4th.

tabojc03

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I have a problem with bigger backs who have a weight problem, granted he might pan out, I just wouldn't touch him till round 3, because then you'd have question marks at RB for two years and I don't know if I can take that stress into another offseason.

Members online

Latest posts