Michael Bennett

hoos

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Michael Bennett said Monday his tenure with the Vikings is over. His preferences are Green Bay, which is closer to his hometown of Milwaukee, and Arizona, which is coached by Dennis Green, who drafted Bennett for the Vikings.
-- St. Paul Pioneer Press

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I wonder if he is still any good? To me, the Packers would have to get him pretty cheap to make it worth it. They have some RB's that look promising, but i guess you can never have enough good backs, hey?

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
id rather have thomas jones, who is rumroed to be released due to cap reasons from the bears.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
thats what i hear. with cedric benson and peterson, it kinda makes sense, but i wouldnt do it if i were them

gopackgo4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Nope i dont want him hes getting old often injured and isnt that good of a back oh yeh hes a viqueen so that is also bad

Chamuko

Cheesehead
Reaction score
paxvogel said:
Bears don't have cap problem now but are interested in Antwan Randle El and if he gets big contract they may have to cut back.

Yessssss they need someone that can throw a touchdown pass once in a while!!!

Noisey Packer Fan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I know a little about him. Seems to an allright player I personly dont care where they come from, if they can play and are good for the team and dont come to do more damage than good bring them on :)

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'd RATHER see the Packers get Randle El..........to have another person to catch the ball from BRETT! (hope hope!)

PackinSteel

Cheesehead
Reaction score
cheesey said:
I'd RATHER see the Packers get Randle El..........to have another person to catch the ball from BRETT! (hope hope!)

No no - ya can't have him!! Although there's no where else I'd rather see him go if Pitt can't pay him. However, he's dreamed of playing for da Bears and they've been poking around...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts