Miami v. Milwaukee

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
Ok, so it's 15-0 after 5. On the bright side, the crew has only stranded 4 base runners so far ... and Shaw is back...promptly commits an error to go with that .169 batting ave.

Now the comeback starts. That's what I always say ... sometimes.

OP
OP
weeds

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
How about the Brewer pitcher who gave up 8 runs on 6 hits in 1/3 (one third) of 1 (one) inning? That's right ... One out before they finally pulled him. :laugh:

OP
OP
weeds

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
Crew seem to be taking a couple of days off ... Plus, they activated Shaw. :sneaky:

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

Ok, so it's 15-0 after 5. On the bright side, the crew has only stranded 4 base runners so far ... and Shaw is back...promptly commits an error to go with that .169 batting ave.

Now the comeback starts. That's what I always say ... sometimes.

Toronto Blue Jays fan myself........seen them in Toronto years ago, didn`t understand a thing, but hopefully see them again in September.

OP
OP
weeds

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
Toronto Blue Jays fan myself........seen them in Toronto years ago, didn`t understand a thing, but hopefully see them again in September.

I tried playing baseball once as a young guy. I was all glove and no hit. I couldn't hit a bull in the *** with a fistfull of rice - much less a baseball coming at me...and by gawd herself, it transferred to freekin' softball too.

Hey Bill, my brother went to see Paul McCartney at Lambeau Field last night with his daughter. He said that McCartney "spoke funny" -- what do you make of that? You being a HUGE Paul McCartney fan and all.... ;)

I

I tried playing baseball once as a young guy. I was all glove and no hit. I couldn't hit a bull in the *** with a fistfull of rice - much less a baseball coming at me...and by gawd herself, it transferred to freekin' softball too.

Hey Bill, my brother went to see Paul McCartney at Lambeau Field last night with his daughter. He said that McCartney "spoke funny" -- what do you make of that? You being a HUGE Paul McCartney fan and all.... ;)

If you send me a transcript of the concert I`ll translate it for him :D

I

I still don`t think Amish has forgiven me for disliking Paul McCartney

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
What can a guy do? I dislike Steven Tyler, Jon Bonjovi and Madonna....
Bon Jovi is good for me.

Tyler some songs ok.moslty older stuff.

Madonna hit big last year of my high school.. 84..like a lot of her older stuff.

Latest posts