Metrodome game on tv in Australia!

mike_donnelly

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I apologise if you think it was unecessary to make a thread for this, but I am very excited to finally see the Packers play. The only game I have seen so far has been the Monday night massacre in Philly. After watching the Pack this week I should be able to make comments on this forum, as I have been holding back since it's unfair to comment without seeing them.

I will have to set my alarm for 4am, but it will be worth it when I put my #4 jersey on and sit in front of the tube. Let's go Packers!

TheStone

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You don't have to say anything more about this.
I can truly understand your excitement and wish you
tons of fun. :cheerleader:

:pray:
Please, oh lord, please "enlighten" german tv-producers and
give them the wisdom to see the true glory and greatness
manifested in the organisation of the Green Bay Packers
and make them air all Packers games throughout the whole
regular season.

:)

ChrisC

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Mike

That's great news! But 4 am?! I have to admit that here in the UK I set my VCR and watch the game the following day "as live". I clearly don't have your level of commitment ;)

That said, we don't get to see much of the Packers over here these days, since the schedulers started to ignore us. That's what comes of being a 4-12 team, I guess.

I hope that Sunday's game is an especially enjoyable one, and that you get to see the Packers put on one of their best performances.

Enjoy!!! :thumbsup:

Chris

OP
OP
M

mike_donnelly

Cheesehead
Reaction score
it's not on normal tv, it's on cable. I get 4 games per week, so I thought surely by now Packers would have been shown, instead I have got Giants, Cowboys, Patriots and Colts nearly every week.

steveGB

Cheesehead
Reaction score
ey mike im in the same boat as u but u can dl the games off some torrent sites. private message me if u want the links

Raider Pride

Cheesehead
Reaction score
mike_donnelly said:
I will have to set my alarm for 4am, but it will be worth it when I put my #4 jersey on and sit in front of the tube. Let's go Packers!

In tribute to you Mike I will try to watch the game at the "Outback" Steak House."

I will order the Jackaroo Chops, the Walkabout Soup Of The Day, a Brisbane Salad, and for desert.... The Chocolate Thunder From Down Under.

Of course.... Plenty of Fosters before I eat.

Think of Raider Pride at 4:30 AM... I will pound one down, and yell out "Go All Blacks" at exactly 4:30 AM your time.

Sorry about that mate...... I am an All Blacks fan. Gotta love that war dance.

Members online

Latest posts