1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Announcement is LIVE: Read the Forum Post

Metrics

Discussion in 'The Atrium' started by mattresell, Feb 10, 2006.

1. mattresell

mattresell Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Just wondering if there are any sabermetricians on this board. Intelligent statistical analysis is fairly widespread amongst the baseball community and its popularity in the football community is growing. (ie. footballoutsiders.com) I'm curious to see who on this board is into this stuff-as I am.

2. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    I know NOTHING about metrics! I was always one of the "I'm just gonna use INCHES on my ruler!" kind of a guy! (I also thought i'd NEVER learn to use a computer!) :wink:

3. bavpb

bavpb Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    We have a comic- series called "Asterix (the small one in front) and Obelix (the fat blue and white one)"("FAT,here is no fat one, here is just ONE and he isn't FAT!!")
    They are Gallians who fight against the Romans. Their dog is called Idefix, their Druid "Miraculix", the chief "Majestix", the musician "Troubadix", the old one is "Methusalix" and so on, but they have no "Metrix".

Sorry matresell :wink: :lol:

[​IMG]

4. 4packgirl

4packgirl Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    ok, dumb blonde moment #1,257,982 coming...here goes...deep breath...

WTF are you talkin about?? i analyzed credits in my former life so maybe that will help me understand?!? :wink: :-?

5. mattresell

mattresell Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    If you'd like to find out more about it, check this site.

http://www.tangotiger.net

I can't explain it in a single post.