Message from Baltimore Fan

Psycho86

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If it was Ravens vs Packers all you Steeler fans would be on here asking the Pack to beat them.
Don't deny it.
We are all guilty of pulling for a team to beat the team we hate when our team can't play. Weather it's a reg. season game, a playoff or the SB.

Man, all you Steeler fans on here are all of a sudden acting like this is YOUR board.
Trying to push us around.
Did you forget who invited you in here?
If you can't play nice, the door is over there.

Wow those are a lot of "ifs" man. That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard and I will deny it. I would never come to a board to tell a team to beat another team because they beat my team lol I would sit back and watch. :happy0005:

Just because you would, doesn't mean we would.

TheGiftedApe

TheGiftedApe
Reaction score
I respect the ravens, Not huge on flacco yet, was hoping the Packers would get a real opponent, instead the AFC just coughed up the crappy steelers, oh well. Ray Lewis and Ed Reed, easily two of my favorite players outside the packer organization.

SyX

Stranger in a strange land
Reaction score
Wow those are a lot of "ifs" man. That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard and I will deny it. I would never come to a board to tell a team to beat another team because they beat my team lol I would sit back and watch. :happy0005:

Just because you would, doesn't mean we would.

That was a grand total of two ( 2 ) "ifs" in the statement you quoted. Is two ( 2 ) too many for you?

grantkyle2002

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Cant stand the squeelers fans, they all have this feeling of entitlement to them. Im a diehard ravens fan through and through but packers have always had a soft spot in my heart just like the saints and in 2 sundays it is all go pack go. I cant stand the local sports radio guys here in balmer saying we should root for the steelers since there in our division, like hell I will. I was in a restaraunt sunday night and walked into the bar to see the game and 2 steelers fans were sitting there and just talking like they wrapped up the super bowl and said "we should be able to knock off green bay by halftime." I just hate the arrogance and half the fan base are band wagon hopers anyway and dont know a hail mary from a quick slant, they just know how to wave a yellow flag that reminds me of toilet paper.

Skarecrow

Cheesehead
Reaction score
what forum was it? doesn't sound like ours. there isnt a moderator to be found on there. Big Ben and ****** are synonymous on our board. :icon_mrgreen:

yeah, it isn't just on your board that it is synonymous. Why do you think Ben gets his own bathroom!

Mushroom

Packer Owner/Shareholder
Reaction score
I'd never do that. We have our own problems with trolls on our own ravens message board. I certainly won't be like that.

Speaking of Lambeau, how hard is it to get a ticket to a game at there and what do they usually cost? I've never really tried to get one, but it's on my bucket list.
I paid $69 a piece to see Baltimore there last season on Monday night. Sat next to some people from Baltimore, nice folks!

OP
OP
G

GoPack52

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ravens Official Message Board It was that board. I was shocked.

We will beat the dang steelers for you. I like the Ravens. Cool collection of great players. Wish you guys would of beaten the Steelers.

I've only been to that board a few times just to see if they have a different opinion of the Ravens then the board I'm on. The Baltimore Sun Forum, where I post, is filled with negative and depressing things. Especially after that loss to Pittsburgh, everyone wants to blow up the team and start over. Fire all the coaches, get rid of Flacco, etc. Sometimes its nice to venture out and talk about another football team.

OP
OP
G

GoPack52

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I paid $69 a piece to see Baltimore there last season on Monday night. Sat next to some people from Baltimore, nice folks!

wow that's an awesome deal. if you could though, lets not bring up that game. that was awful as a Ravens fan :icon_mrgreen: :frustrated:

and word to the wise: dont try and argue with a Steelers fan. They'll linger around like a bad fart.

liljohn5115

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Hah you weren't near my buddies and I then. We had a group of ravens fans. And I was the lone packer fan from Baltimore... and I was the *******... Something about being at my first Home packer game, and maybe the 12 hours of drinking. I made all of us look bad.

L

Lunchboxer

I dont have a problem with the steelers its the ****** for QB. Say what you want about Vick he did his time in Jail Big Ben did not.

Members online

Latest posts