1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Big Announcement Coming for 2015 Football Season!!

Be on the look out for a big Packer Forum announcement when the schedule is released. Full details coming soon...

Men lie, women lie, film does not.

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by rodell330, Dec 21, 2013.

1. narmer2000

narmer2000 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +6
    I agree wholeheartedly. Lattimore is faster and is a better tackler than Brad Jones but because Jones got the bump in pay so he gets the starting nod as well? Williams has played like garbage, Burnett is out of sync, and finally Raji has been a non factor and isnt playing like a guy who is in the last year of his contract. You need a D line push upfield to be succesful and with the group thats put on the field by Capers it just aint happening.

2. Bus Cook

Bus Cook You're never alone with a schizophrenic

Ratings:
    +226
    I'd add Kuhn to the list. I love John but he has no place in our future, so why play him

3. longtimefan

longtimefan Super Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +2,966

WSSP 1250 AM is stating that Lattimore doesnt know the plays well enough...They pointed out that at one pint Hawk and to yell at Latt to get in the right spot

4. Poppa San

Poppa San SB I trophy First of four Staff Member Moderator

Ratings:
    +1,011
    Yesterday, the announcers mentioned a few plays where Latt appeared out of position. OTOH it seems Hawk plays better when Latt is on the field. Just a gut feel.