Memo To Packers Management

Heatherthepackgirl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
n case anyone has yet to hear the news, Brett Favre has formally requested, in writing, that the Green Bay Packers release him.

I've stayed silent on the entire Brett Favre situation since he announced his retirement. I had a feeling he might be coming back, and I wanted to save my farewell address to one of most special men in all of sports for his true finale.

However, it's now 100 percent clear that No. 4 wants to play another year in the NFL—and the Packers' management is doing everything they can to discourage him from doing so.

The way that Favre has been forced into the position he currently finds himself in has made me finally boil over to a point where I can't do anything else today before I vent a little.

My apologies to everyone who currently finds themselves on Bleacher Report with a burning question—I simply will not be able to give you my full attention until I get this off my chest.

I cannot put into words how disgraceful I believe the recent actions of the Packers' management to be.

Here you have one of sports' all-time legends—a man who has played 15 consecutive years of professional football without missing a start...who won three straight league MVP awards...who holds nearly every significant passing-record known to man...and who is the epitome of a fearless, play-at-all-costs competitor who never winked at any sign of adversity.

Admittedly, Favre became an interception machine in his later days, and it appeared that his career was coming to an end. But he worked his butt off last season to get back into top form, posting his highest quarterback rating in over a decade and leading an otherwise young and inexperienced Packer squad to the brink of a Super Bowl appearance.

For all of his hard work—for everything that Favre has given to the Packers organization, the city of Green Bay, and football fans across the world over the past two decades —Brett Favre has been treated so poorly as of late that even a piece of garbage in the town dump would consider it disrespectful.

And it just isn't right.

I have one question for Mike McCarthy and Ted Thompson: When you've looked at the mirror in the past couple of weeks—while a God among men has been leaving messages on your machine telling you he wants one more shot—what have you seen staring back at you?

If the answer is "a human being," I'm going to go out on a limb and say that both of you are boldface liars. The way you two have conducted yourselves in this situation is shameful, classless, and downright monstrous.

This man has given his heart and soul to your franchise for 15 years. And he was AWESOME last season; he gave you guys a legitimate shot at your fourth Super Bowl victory.

Now he wants to return and take one more crack at the Vince Lombardi trophy. And you're telling him you want to move the team in a different direction?

What direction is that, may I ask? Straight down to the depths of the NFC Central?

It's pretty sad that you'd rather see your team make the playoffs five years from now than have a shot at a ring this season. It's especially disgraceful considering the long history of excellence that has defined the Green Bay Packers' franchise since the days of coach Lombardi.

You guys surely remember Vince Lombardi, right? Remember that thing he used to say...what was it again?

Oh yeah: "Winning isn't everything—it's the only thing."

Well, apparently that's not true anymore for the Green Bay Packers in 2008. Looks like you'd rather lose with a young Aaron Rodgers than win with a grey-haired Brett Favre.

As a Niners fan for life (how bout that for irony?), I remember back in the summer of '92 when Carmen Policy, Eddie D, and George Seiffart found themselves in a similar situation with the great Joe Montana. Joe wanted to come back and play for the Nines, but management felt he was over the hill.

Joe and the Niners ended up parting ways, and it worked out pretty well for both parties. Montana re-assumed his position as the best clutch football player to ever live, leading the Kansas City Chiefs to the AFC Championship with some brilliant come-from-behind-victories in the postseason.

The 49ers, meanwhile, won the Super Bowl just a year later, behind the brilliance of quarterback Steve Young, who didn't waste any time establishing himself as the league's best passer.

However, there are a few key reasons why the situation with Favre and the situation with Montana are totally incomparable:

1) Joe Montana had been injured for nearly two entire seasons before his release. Brett Favre has started in 253 consecutive football games.

2) Aaron Rodgers is no Steve Young.

3) Joe Montana hadn't led the 49ers to the NFC Championship game the year before his release.

4) Joe Montana hadn't carried his team on his back the year before his release and lost his chance at a final ring because of the second coming of the Perfect Storm.

5) Aaron Rodgers is no Steve Young.

Brett Favre has served as an inspiration for athletes worldwide since he threw his first completion in the pros (to himself). He loves his job and has never missed a day of work throughout his career. He has never hesitated to give credit to his teammates and conducts himself on the field at all times with the heart and mind of a true competitor.

Sure, he has a habit for forcing balls into places where they don't belong. But by the same token, Favre has also thrown for more touchdowns and more yardage than any other passer in the history of the game.

You take the good with the bad, and for most of Favre's career, the good has far outweighed the bad. Last season was a prime example—Favre proved that even at age 38, he still has what it takes.

When he expressed his desire to return for a final year, Packers management should have rolled out the red carpet for Favre. They should have laid roses by his feet and showered him in champagne for his undying devotion to the game, and the fact that him playing another season gave the team a legitimate chance to get back into the Super Bowl hunt.

Instead, Favre's former coach and general manager chose to drop their drawers and defecate all over one of the greatest men to ever step onto a football field—all for the benefit of an unproven quarterback who could still learn plenty this season from the sidelines.

Mike and Ted: It's not too late to change your mind. Look in the mirror and tell me what you see.
Want to write for Bleacher Report? We are a community of fans who write about sports. And we're growing. Click here to learn more.

RedSoxExcel

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think that Favre is to blame just as much as the Packers but I agree that TT has not handled this situation well. Though TT lovers will tell you that he is a God and has never made a mistake in his life. I think that TT has screwed this up and so has Favre.

There is a reason why TT is suddenly in the media, he is trying to make the Packers look like hte good guy and Favre hte bad guy. Favre will no doubt do the same shortly. It's pathetic. What a terrible way to handle the situation.

In the Montana situation, he was traded very early on at the end of the 1992 season, if not immediately after. They did not say "Montana, come back and we'll see what happens but Young is the starter". They knew he still felt he could play. He's a legend and they in turn traded him. I can't stand the move that TT publicly stated he welcomes Favre back to the Packers. You don't want a $12 million back up, some playing the "game". And respect what Favre has done for the Packers and move on.

Both parties are acting like babies IMO.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The reason i don't put as much blame on TT and MM is this.......they DID welcome Brett back with open arms. They DID "roll out the red carpet"....it was Favre who decided NOT to walk down that red carpet. They in no way "defecated" on Favre.
How many times do you have to get burned before you say "Thats it, we have to put a team on the field, so we have to get ready"?

Look at it this way........if you asked someone to marry you, and they said "yes". You got everything ready, and they said "I decided not to marry you." Then a few weeks later, they called you and said "I changed my mind.....i want to marry you now." So you accepted them back, and you got everything set up to make the announcement, and a couple days before you were to do it, they called you and said "I changed my mind again.....I don't want to marry you." So now you met another person, who accepted your marriage proposal, you got everything set up and the old one called again and said "Guess what! I changed my mind again! Let's get married!" How would you feel? Would you dump your new mate and run back to the old one, knowing that they might change their minds AGAIN, and leave you stranded? Then they tell everyone "He didn't love me! He dumped me for no reason!" How would you feel? I think you'd be ticked off for sure.
I love Brett Favre.....don't misunderstand that. But he himself caused this mess with his indecision.
Of course this is different then marriage, and the Packers can bring Favre back and let him "duke it out" with Rodgers. I see nothing wrong with that. But Brett gave up the starting roll, it wasn't taken away from him. So he should have to earn it in my view. He does deserve that chance, and i hope it happens. I just don't think he will be willing to do it that way. I think he wants to be handed the starting job, and if it won't happen here, he will want to go somewhere else.

RedSoxExcel

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The reason i don't put as much blame on TT and MM is this.......they DID welcome Brett back with open arms. They DID "roll out the red carpet"....it was Favre who decided NOT to walk down that red carpet. They in no way "defecated" on Favre.
How many times do you have to get burned before you say "Thats it, we have to put a team on the field, so we have to get ready"?

Look at it this way........if you asked someone to marry you, and they said "yes". You got everything ready, and they said "I decided not to marry you." Then a few weeks later, they called you and said "I changed my mind.....i want to marry you now." So you accepted them back, and you got everything set up to make the announcement, and a couple days before you were to do it, they called you and said "I changed my mind again.....I don't want to marry you." So now you met another person, who accepted your marriage proposal, you got everything set up and the old one called again and said "Guess what! I changed my mind again! Let's get married!" How would you feel? Would you dump your new mate and run back to the old one, knowing that they might change their minds AGAIN, and leave you stranded? Then they tell everyone "He didn't love me! He dumped me for no reason!" How would you feel? I think you'd be ticked off for sure.
I love Brett Favre.....don't misunderstand that. But he himself caused this mess with his indecision.
Of course this is different then marriage, and the Packers can bring Favre back and let him "duke it out" with Rodgers. I see nothing wrong with that. But Brett gave up the starting roll, it wasn't taken away from him. So he should have to earn it in my view. He does deserve that chance, and i hope it happens. I just don't think he will be willing to do it that way. I think he wants to be handed the starting job, and if it won't happen here, he will want to go somewhere else.

I still don't take what TT has said publicly to be 100% accurate and the whole story. He represent management and his job is to make the Packers look good. So the truth is probably somewhere in the middle (like he probably 'welcomed" him back but didn't really welcome him back or something). Our source for the way it went down (the March incident) is TT.

Also, I know what you are saying and I agree Favre is to blame as well. But I really dislike this "come to GB, your welcome back". It's the media game. Does anyone really think that TT wants a 12 million dollar back up, of course not. He is playing the "game" and trying to outduel Favre in public sympathy. When his attention should be on the 08 Packers with Rodges because that is clearly the direction they want to go in. Why not just say "Ok, Favre you are a legend and GB owes so much to you, let's work out a trade and move on. We can't release you."

That is my issue with TT. He's trying to make Favre look like hte bad guy with these media apperances and is trying to make him look like a jerk by saying "come back'. So when Favre says "I don't want to come back", Favre looks like the jerk. Personally, I hope Favre calls his bluff, comes back and collects $12 million sitting on the bench.

But OF COURSE if Rodgers fails then, Favre will blamed because he came back and caused a distraction for poor Rodgers. That Favre, he does everything possible to ruin the Packers.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Last night on the news (Channel 12, Milwaukee) they had a family that was down by Brett's home back in early May. They just wanted to take a photo at Brett's gate to his property. Guess WHO they saw coming out of Favre's property???? TED THOMPSON. They even have photos to prove it, so it's not just some story. So TT was down there in May. Of course i have NO idea what they talked about, but it proves that the Packer were not just ignoring Favre, like his family has been reporting.
I don't think TT is trying to make Favre out to look like a jerk. I think he's trying to deal with a mess that he has had dropped in his lap, the best way he can.
He HAD to speak out about this, as Favre's "camp" has been making him and the Packers out to be bad guys through this whole mess. I don't BLAME him for standing up and saying, Look, there's alot more to this story then you have been hearing. If someone was slamming your good name around, and you knew alot of the "facts" were being ignored, how long would you hold out before you finally defended yourself? Would you just go on letting yourself and your organization get slammed without defending it?

RedSoxExcel

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Last night on the news (Channel 12, Milwaukee) they had a family that was down by Brett's home back in early May. They just wanted to take a photo at Brett's gate to his property. Guess WHO they saw coming out of Favre's property???? TED THOMPSON. They even have photos to prove it, so it's not just some story. So TT was down there in May. Of course i have NO idea what they talked about, but it proves that the Packer were not just ignoring Favre, like his family has been reporting.
I don't think TT is trying to make Favre out to look like a jerk. I think he's trying to deal with a mess that he has had dropped in his lap, the best way he can.
He HAD to speak out about this, as Favre's "camp" has been making him and the Packers out to be bad guys through this whole mess. I don't BLAME him for standing up and saying, Look, there's alot more to this story then you have been hearing. If someone was slamming your good name around, and you knew alot of the "facts" were being ignored, how long would you hold out before you finally defended yourself? Would you just go on letting yourself and your organization get slammed without defending it?

Yeah I understand that. I just don't get the need to drag this out by welcoming Favre back to the Packers as a back up. Why not just say "Hey Favre your a legend, we're sorry but we've moved on, let's work out a trade".

Of course TT should defend himself, all I'm saying is I don't think we should take what he says as gospal. And I think he is playing the "game" by doing stuff like the come back. A $12 milion dollar back up. Come on, he clearly he doesn't want him back. He is just playing the game. Why put Rodgers OR Favre in that position. Let's move on is all I'm saying.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Of course.........but if he says "No, we don't want him" then they have to release him, and they already stated they won't do that.
The only way i see Favre getting out of GB is through a trade. Which is what i think will happen.

OP
OP
H

Heatherthepackgirl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
cheesey said:

I still don't take what TT has said publicly to be 100% accurate and the whole story. He represent management and his job is to make the Packers look good. So the truth is probably somewhere in the middle (like he probably 'welcomed" him back but didn't really welcome him back or something). Our source for the way it went down (the March incident) is TT.

Also, I know what you are saying and I agree Favre is to blame as well. But I really dislike this "come to GB, your welcome back". It's the media game. Does anyone really think that TT wants a 12 million dollar back up, of course not. He is playing the "game" and trying to outduel Favre in public sympathy. When his attention should be on the 08 Packers with Rodges because that is clearly the direction they want to go in. Why not just say "Ok, Favre you are a legend and GB owes so much to you, let's work out a trade and move on. We can't release you."

That is my issue with TT. He's trying to make Favre look like hte bad guy with these media apperances and is trying to make him look like a jerk by saying "come back'. So when Favre says "I don't want to come back", Favre looks like the jerk. Personally, I hope Favre calls his bluff, comes back and collects $12 million sitting on the bench.

But OF COURSE if Rodgers fails then, Favre will blamed because he came back and caused a distraction for poor Rodgers. That Favre, he does everything possible to ruin the Packers.

I agree with what you are saying RedSoxExcel! I also believe that the Packer's Organization can say anything, but who is telling the truth? People can have pictures of TT or MM coming out of Brett's home, but what was said, we dont know. I still am waiting for Favre himself to make a statement. I also tend to believe what Favre's Mom has said, why would she say those things if they werent true? I for one would believe any decent Mother what does she have to loose? I dont believe Favre's Mom would lie. I think there is more to this story then what meets the eye.

I also agree that this whole situation is a mess, and that Favre is partially to blame yes, but NOT NOT totally like some on this board are saying. All I see in this situation is we have a QB that changed his mind, he wants to play football, so let him. We are closer to the Superbowl with Favre then with Rodgers sorry to say. Dont we all want to win, isnt that what makes football fun/competitive? And to have Favre back up Rodgers is plain stupidity IMO. You can bash me all you want to on this board, but again until I hear something from Favre himself I will NOT make any stands one way or the other.

dd80forever

Cheesehead
Reaction score

How do you know the date those were took? As far as the Timeline goes I saw nothing about TT being there.

de_real_deal

Cheesehead
Reaction score
n case anyone has yet to hear the news, Brett Favre has formally requested, in writing, that the Green Bay Packers release him.

I've stayed silent on the entire Brett Favre situation since he announced his retirement. I had a feeling he might be coming back, and I wanted to save my farewell address to one of most special men in all of sports for his true finale.

However, it's now 100 percent clear that No. 4 wants to play another year in the NFL—and the Packers' management is doing everything they can to discourage him from doing so.

The way that Favre has been forced into the position he currently finds himself in has made me finally boil over to a point where I can't do anything else today before I vent a little.

My apologies to everyone who currently finds themselves on Bleacher Report with a burning question—I simply will not be able to give you my full attention until I get this off my chest.

I cannot put into words how disgraceful I believe the recent actions of the Packers' management to be.

Here you have one of sports' all-time legends—a man who has played 15 consecutive years of professional football without missing a start...who won three straight league MVP awards...who holds nearly every significant passing-record known to man...and who is the epitome of a fearless, play-at-all-costs competitor who never winked at any sign of adversity.

Admittedly, Favre became an interception machine in his later days, and it appeared that his career was coming to an end. But he worked his butt off last season to get back into top form, posting his highest quarterback rating in over a decade and leading an otherwise young and inexperienced Packer squad to the brink of a Super Bowl appearance.

For all of his hard work—for everything that Favre has given to the Packers organization, the city of Green Bay, and football fans across the world over the past two decades —Brett Favre has been treated so poorly as of late that even a piece of garbage in the town dump would consider it disrespectful.

And it just isn't right.

I have one question for Mike McCarthy and Ted Thompson: When you've looked at the mirror in the past couple of weeks—while a God among men has been leaving messages on your machine telling you he wants one more shot—what have you seen staring back at you?

If the answer is "a human being," I'm going to go out on a limb and say that both of you are boldface liars. The way you two have conducted yourselves in this situation is shameful, classless, and downright monstrous.

This man has given his heart and soul to your franchise for 15 years. And he was AWESOME last season; he gave you guys a legitimate shot at your fourth Super Bowl victory.

Now he wants to return and take one more crack at the Vince Lombardi trophy. And you're telling him you want to move the team in a different direction?

What direction is that, may I ask? Straight down to the depths of the NFC Central?

It's pretty sad that you'd rather see your team make the playoffs five years from now than have a shot at a ring this season. It's especially disgraceful considering the long history of excellence that has defined the Green Bay Packers' franchise since the days of coach Lombardi.

You guys surely remember Vince Lombardi, right? Remember that thing he used to say...what was it again?

Well, apparently that's not true anymore for the Green Bay Packers in 2008. Looks like you'd rather lose with a young Aaron Rodgers than win with a grey-haired Brett Favre.

As a Niners fan for life (how bout that for irony?), I remember back in the summer of '92 when Carmen Policy, Eddie D, and George Seiffart found themselves in a similar situation with the great Joe Montana. Joe wanted to come back and play for the Nines, but management felt he was over the hill.

Joe and the Niners ended up parting ways, and it worked out pretty well for both parties. Montana re-assumed his position as the best clutch football player to ever live, leading the Kansas City Chiefs to the AFC Championship with some brilliant come-from-behind-victories in the postseason.

The 49ers, meanwhile, won the Super Bowl just a year later, behind the brilliance of quarterback Steve Young, who didn't waste any time establishing himself as the league's best passer.

However, there are a few key reasons why the situation with Favre and the situation with Montana are totally incomparable:

1) Joe Montana had been injured for nearly two entire seasons before his release. Brett Favre has started in 253 consecutive football games.

3) Joe Montana hadn't led the 49ers to the NFC Championship game the year before his release.

4) Joe Montana hadn't carried his team on his back the year before his release and lost his chance at a final ring because of the second coming of the Perfect Storm.

Brett Favre has served as an inspiration for athletes worldwide since he threw his first completion in the pros (to himself). He loves his job and has never missed a day of work throughout his career. He has never hesitated to give credit to his teammates and conducts himself on the field at all times with the heart and mind of a true competitor.

Sure, he has a habit for forcing balls into places where they don't belong. But by the same token, Favre has also thrown for more touchdowns and more yardage than any other passer in the history of the game.

You take the good with the bad, and for most of Favre's career, the good has far outweighed the bad. Last season was a prime example—Favre proved that even at age 38, he still has what it takes.

When he expressed his desire to return for a final year, Packers management should have rolled out the red carpet for Favre. They should have laid roses by his feet and showered him in champagne for his undying devotion to the game, and the fact that him playing another season gave the team a legitimate chance to get back into the Super Bowl hunt.

Instead, Favre's former coach and general manager chose to drop their drawers and defecate all over one of the greatest men to ever step onto a football field—all for the benefit of an unproven quarterback who could still learn plenty this season from the sidelines.

Mike and Ted: It's not too late to change your mind. Look in the mirror and tell me what you see.
Want to write for Bleacher Report? We are a community of fans who write about sports. And we're growing. Click here to learn more.

Heather, that was great. For the most part, your letter shows exactly how i feel. Hopefully they will change their minds. At least make it an open competition in camp. Best man win.

dd80forever

Cheesehead
Reaction score
de_real_deal said:

And it just isn't right.

Heather, that was great. For the most part, your letter shows exactly how i feel. Hopefully they will change their minds. At least make it an open competition in camp. Best man win.

Absolutely brilliant, Thanks!

FanInNH

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Should Brett come into camp and play it out, it would soon become apparent who should be starting. They would be forced to do the right thing. I say, Welcome back into the fold Brett!

PackOne

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I totally just realized that this was a cut and paste.

I have been on front page of The Bleacher report as well. In fact, on the same day this article was written, by a guy in California, who isn't a Packer fan.

Interesting.

Original article.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...own-the-crack-pipe-and-bring-back-brett-favre

My article the same day.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/36884-lets-be-candidwhat-brett-favre-is-doing-is-wrong

Hmm, look who is reading what more.

Also note the link-up as I do in most of my articles or my blog. That is for the people in here that throw out Ryan in an argument, about contributors to his site. If we want to argue contribution here, I have about 13,000 potential click-throughs on the table right now.

That's only the last three weeks, sorry.

What you got?

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
cheesey said:

How do you know the date those were took? As far as the Timeline goes I saw nothing about TT being there.
It was date stamped 5/06/08 right on the photo by the camera itself.
That pretty much narrows down the date, doesn't it?

PackOne

Cheesehead
Reaction score
dd80forever said:
cheesey said:

It was date stamped 5/06/08 right on the photo by the camera itself.
That pretty much narrows down the date, doesn't it?

Owned.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
SEveral well thought out and written entries, Cheesy! I wish I could state the facts as clearly. Keep up the good work!
Thank you retired! I greatly appreciate the compliment!

Heather said: "I also tend to believe what Favre's Mom has said, why would she say those things if they werent true? I for one would believe any decent Mother what does she have to loose? I dont believe Favre's Mom would lie. I think there is more to this story then what meets the eye."

Heather......i doubt that Bonita was actually there when the Packer MGMT talked to Brett. So all she hears is what her son tells here. Same thing with Brett's brother. Do you tink it might just be a little one sided? What i mean is.........they are hearing it all second hand. So if Brett FELT slighted (even if in reality, he wasn't) they hear all the negative FEELINGS from Brett, which might not necessarily be the truth. After all, his Mom said it wasn't anything in particular, just the way Brett FELT. Feelings are different for everyone. Facts are the same for everyone. Heck.....i have seen MANY times on this site alone where something was said, misunderstood, and feelings were hurt when that was NOT the intention.
So Brett should TALK FOR HIMSELF, and be specific on why he feels slighted. Of course i EXPECT a mother to stand up for her son when she feels he has been hurt by someone. But in reality, it wasn't her place, was it?
Once again, i LOVE Favre, but i feel he brought alot if not all of this on himself by his own indecision. But he seems content to sit on his property and not speak up for himself. I'd LOVE to hear what he has to say. But unless he does so, what can we go on?

PackOne

Cheesehead
Reaction score
CHEESEY - She didn't write the article. Scroll up a bit.

EDIT: Nevermind, I should have scrolled up. I see the second post.

cyoung

Cheesehead
Reaction score
There is only one "God among men", and it ain't Favre.

That is a great statement Bucland.

I love to watch Brett play and I like to see him come back, but if it doesn't work out like that it's Bretts fault. He had many chances to come back and the Packers moved on.

OP
OP
H

Heatherthepackgirl

Cheesehead
Reaction score

I have been on front page of The Bleacher report as well. In fact, on the same day this article was written, by a guy in California, who isn't a Packer fan.

Interesting.

Original article.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...own-the-crack-pipe-and-bring-back-brett-favre

My article the same day.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/36884-lets-be-candidwhat-brett-favre-is-doing-is-wrong

Also note the link-up as I do in most of my articles or my blog. That is for the people in here that throw out Ryan in an argument, about contributors to his site. If we want to argue contribution here, I have about 13,000 potential click-throughs on the table right now.

What you got?

Never said I wrote this article!!!!!! I loved what it said though so I posted it, I agree with everything that was stated.

About Favre's Mom Cheesy yes she could very well be standing behind Brett like every sons Mother does. Again I dont believe anything until I get a statement from Favre then I will judge at that point, otherwise its all hear say right now.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
cheesey said:

Ted WAS there at that time..

Brett admits it..

However there was NO talk of Brett coming back at all..

Ted didnt ask Brett to come back and Brett didnt say I WANT to come back

PackOne

Cheesehead
Reaction score
PackOne said:

Interesting.

Original article.

My article the same day.

What you got?

Never said I wrote this article!!!!!! I loved what it said though so I posted it, I agree with everything that was stated.

About Favre's Mom Cheesy yes she could very well be standing behind Brett like every sons Mother does. Again I dont believe anything until I get a statement from Favre then I will judge at that point, otherwise its all hear say right now.

Just the opinion of a non-Packer fan, was my point. Fair enough.

[flash width=250 height=200]http://www.youtube.com/v/CMNry4PE93Y.swf[/flash]

Members online

Latest posts