Media Man at Media Day Insitigates The Packers and Steelers

JJP41

Cheesehead
Reaction score
NFL Videos: Media Day instigator

I like greg jennings when he said that ike taylor is out of his mind

The "instigator" is just a clown wannabe reporter planted by NFL Network in a feeble effort at making it more entertaining.

I did enjoy watching James Harrison give that Kara Henderson the stare of death after she asked a bunch of idiotic questions.

:chisux:

GoSlash27

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The "instigator" is just a clown wannabe reporter planted by NFL Network in a feeble effort at making it more entertaining.

I did enjoy watching James Harrison give that Kara Henderson the stare of death after she asked a bunch of idiotic questions.

That's his "amused" face. :D

JJP41

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That's his "amused" face. :D

I don't think he was all that amused. More a case of him being tired of answering the same type of question and then her making it all even more idiotic by crashing the podium.

GoSlash27

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah, but it's Deebo. If he had actually given her a death-stare, she woulda keeled over stone-cold dead.
Ya gotta understand; he *always* looks like that. Deciphering his "happy" scowl from his "angry" scowl takes practice ;)

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
It's nothing compared to what the ticket does down here on Dallas Radio. Basically asked guys

"Would you have sex with a teammate to save your teammate from being killed by a terrorist?"
"Would you cut your pinky off to keep one of your teammates from doing the same?"
"Would you let Ben Roethlisberger date your sister?"
"Could you beat up Mike Tomlin?"
"Would you donate a kidney to a teammate?"

etc..

Then on other interviews they would ask totally normal questions but then laugh hysterically at any answer the player made. It was pretty entertaining and uncomfortable.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We're not the only ones who are bored and can hardly wait for the game to start.

It shows up in the media when they reach like this.

Members online

Latest posts