1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Mcnabb

Discussion in 'All Other Team Discussions' started by BryanAschenbrenner, Dec 16, 2007.

1. BryanAschenbrenner

BryanAschenbrenner Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    This guy is unofficially the most frustrating quarterback to watch. All his throws are aimed at the ground! He gives his WRs no chance for YAC and, just as I'm typing this threw, a ball 4 feet in front of himself straight to the ground!

2. tromadz

tromadz Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    Yeah he's one of the most overrated QBs in the league, yet constantly in a lot of 'experts' top 10 QB lists.

I don't get it.

3. Hammer

Hammer Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Cowboys are gonna lose baby!!!

4. BryanAschenbrenner

BryanAschenbrenner Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I have to give it to him, he got it done when it counted on that last drive.

5. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    Cowboys DID lose!!!
    Dang....had Detroit not scewed up last week.......URGH!!!

6. Hammer

Hammer Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Dallas has two road games left and they got a little dinged up today.

7. Packerfan4Life

Packerfan4Life Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    i dislike mcnabb more than any other quarterback because of how often he gets hurt and how much time he misses....in the past 3 years, his supposed PRIME, he hasn't played particularly poorly but only played in around 2/3 of the games. He routinely gets hurt after 10 or 11 games, missing action in the time of the season when your team needs you the most! B West makes his stats look way better too when he breaks off a screen pass for 30+ yards like he does routinely.

8. Zombieslayer

Zombieslayer Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    That's why he has such a low INT percentage. He throws where only the receiver has a shot for it. However, as you said, there's no shot at YAC, which is Favre's specialty this year.