Mcnabb is traded to the vikings

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
So does this mean there won't be any more Vikings players taking a field trip down to Mississippi to get on their knees, kiss Burnt's *** begging him to come back to Minnysoda for one more season?
The attention ***** is probably making sure that he never goes out just in case the phone rings or there is a knock at the door.
Deanna: "Brett, could you go down to the corner store? We're running low on TP."
Brett: "Sorry honey, but I need to stay here. Ryan and Jared are going to show up any time now. I just know it!"

GreenBayGal

Cheese Goddess
Reaction score
So does this mean there won't be any more Vikings players taking a field trip down to Mississippi to get on their knees, kiss Burnt's *** begging him to come back to Minnysoda for one more season?
The attention ***** is probably making sure that he never goes out just in case the phone rings or there is a knock at the door.
Deanna: "Brett, could you go down to the corner store? We're running low on TP."
Brett: "Sorry honey, but I need to stay here. Ryan and Jared are going to show up any time now. I just know it!"

Nice story, but I would have made it as so...
Deanna: "Brett, could you go down to the corner store? We're running low on "Brett" wipe."

News Bot

News Bot
Reaction score
PFT Live: McNabb heading to the Vikings?

Mike Florio gives an update on the recent NFL transactions, including a breakdown of Donovan McNabb reportedly being traded from the Redskins to the Vikings. Florio says that McNabb wanted the red carpet to be rolled out for him, and that hasn’t happened in Minnesota.
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Source: ProFootballTalk.com

AllouezPackerFan

Section 121 Row 47
Reaction score
Oh, Minnesota. I love that we're rivals. Please don't ever move.

I watched the 2010 NFC Championship game in Minneapolis with a couple buddies I went to college with that are huge VIkings fans. I was sitting in the bar and when Favre threw that interception I went insane. I was one of a few Packer fans there. It was awesome. I started buying shots and cheering. That moment was alsmot......ALMOST as good as winning the Super Bowl.

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I watched the 2010 NFC Championship game in Minneapolis with a couple buddies I went to college with that are huge VIkings fans. I was sitting in the bar and when Favre threw that interception I went insane. I was one of a few Packer fans there. It was awesome. I started buying shots and cheering. That moment was alsmot......ALMOST as good as winning the Super Bowl.
My personal favorite is still Vikings Falcons for the 99 (or was it 98 ) NFCC.

I mean, a kicker that hadn't missed a kick in something like 50 consecutives fail to make a gimme at a dome, and the best offense ever is beaten by a crappy Falcons team led by Chirs Chandler?

It doesn't get any better than that. It was like, finally, the Vikings are gonna win it all. For them not to win it'll take nearly a miracle! And what happens? A miracle. If they didn't win it then, they never will.

News Bot

News Bot
Reaction score
McNabb deal still not done

Though it could be done at any moment, the trade that would send quarterback Donovan McNabb from the Redskins to the Vikings has not yet happened. Moments before today’s PFT Live went live, I was told by a source with knowledge of the situation that the report claiming a deal was done pending the unruffling…

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
on the vikings forum someone pointed out this (trading for McNabb) is a shining example of why they dont win SBs

AllouezPackerFan

Section 121 Row 47
Reaction score
on the vikings forum someone pointed out this (trading for McNabb) is a shining example of why they dont win SBs

I couldn't have said that better myself. They are gonna finish at best 7-9 with McNabb. They might as well start Ponder.....go 5-11 and get the kid some experience. Get him ready for next year and the year after. Rebuild around your young players.

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
I couldn't have said that better myself. They are gonna finish at best 7-9 with McNabb. They might as well start Ponder.....go 5-11 and get the kid some experience. Get him ready for next year and the year after. Rebuild around your young players.

I actually suggested after the draft that the start Ponder this year. It sounds crazy but I would do it if I were them. Getting this veteran QBs (with much love and respect to McNabb) is getting them nowhere. Why not just start developing Ponder right now? What have they to lose?

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If I was a GM of a terrible team I would stack my defense up this year in the draft, and then tank the offense in order to try and get a shot at Luck. Vikings should have gone that route. Start Webb every game. say they believe in him. HAHA

VolvoD

Cheesehead
Reaction score

the fact that they are the vikings is a shining example of why they will never win a SB.

:viksux:in the begining....
:viksux:is now
:viksux:and ever will be

world with out end. amen.

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
If I was a GM of a terrible team I would stack my defense up this year in the draft, and then tank the offense in order to try and get a shot at Luck. Vikings should have gone that route. Start Webb every game. say they believe in him. HAHA

I pray that nobody affiliated with the Vikings management that has even minimal cerebral functioning is reading this forum.

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I hate the Vikings as much as anyone does.
But I believe that them signing McNabb will make them a lot better this year than if they had Ponder, so it makes me mad.

That passing offense-system is similar to what McNabb was used to in Philly.
Just like what Favray was used to with us.
Each guy went somewhere else for a year in between and weren't good.

AllouezPackerFan

Section 121 Row 47
Reaction score

Not a bad idea. Luck will be a game changer for sure.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Huge loss for McNabb and Ponder.

Contract year for AP? might want to draft him high in your fantasy draft

News Bot

News Bot
Reaction score
Report: McNabb trade to be announced Thursday

For the second straight year, Donovan McNabb will have a new home. Adam Schefter of ESPN reports that the Vikings and Redskins have finalized a deal that will send McNabb to Minnesota.* McNabb also will agree to a new contract as part of the deal. The agreement comes after McNabb reportedly was miffed about the…

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts