Vikings McNabb doesn’t sound ready to retire

News Bot

News Bot
Reaction score
Former Vikings, Redskins, and Eagles quarterback Donovan McNabb drew little to no interest after Minnesota waived him on December 1. During a Wednesday interview on NFL Network’s Super Bowl Live, however, McNabb indicated that he intends to keep playing football. “I see three teams in the NFL, right now, that I feel like I can…
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Source: ProFootballTalk.com

Southpaw

Endorphin Junkie
Reaction score
I doubt anyone will take a chance on him. Shame though. I actually think he has a solid season or two left in him on the right team.

I'm a Donovan fan. He's the epitome of class and humility. He played great for the Eagles and his toughness was underrated. Played on a broken ankle and the Eagles fans still think he's soft. They constantly shat on him during his tenure there but never had a bad thing to say about anybody.

If the Eagles Coaches and office heads weren't so retarded he'd probably have a ring or two.

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
McNabb had a shot at a ring and he blew it with his interceptions when he waited the entire year for the big game to start throwing them.

The Eagles trading him to someone in their own division proved just how much they knew he was done. Nothing against the guy, but it's time to hang it up.

greenandgold

I'm Dirty Hairy Callahan
Reaction score
Yeah, since the Vikings released him, and nobody picked him up. even though there are teams that needed a QB, I doubt he will find much out there.

Members online

Latest posts