1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Big Announcement Coming for 2015 Football Season!!

Be on the look out for a big Packer Forum announcement when the schedule is released. Full details coming soon...

McNabb a Supporter of Vick

Discussion in 'All Other Team Discussions' started by TOPackerFan, Aug 2, 2007.

1. TOPackerFan

TOPackerFan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I'm honestly not sure what to think about this. I don't think it's as bad as Deion, Emmitt Smith or Cliton Portis' comments, but I'm not sure Donovan really thought this through before opening his mouth.

From the Washington Post:

2. longtimefan

longtimefan Super Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +2,958
    for me thats not as bad as what Portis has said, but its WORSE then what Deon has said...

3. Greg C.

Greg C. Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Nobody's going to say anything worse than what Portis said, but I don't think any of these guys have any problem with dogfighting. That's the common thread here. There are a lot of different levels of sympathy for animals. I know a lot of people who don't believe in killing animals for meat. Then there are people like me (the majority) who will kill animals for meat, but are disgusted by dogfighting. Then there are those who just don't see anything wrong with dogfighting.

4. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    I'm a hunter, but i don't get ANY pleasure out of torturing animals. I hunt for food. And anyone that eats meat has to know that something had to die for them to eat it. But to have animals rip each other apart for fun? To me thats sick.
    These guys need a wakeup call. And some serious prison time might just do that.
    I think some of these guys are backing Vick because they are into stuff they want to keep hidden, and want their "friends" to back them up if they get caught.
    Who knows, maybe these guys running to defend Vick are afraid he will finger them!

5. Greg C.

Greg C. Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I'm starting to think the same thing.

6. longtimefan

longtimefan Super Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +2,958
    isnt Mcnab same guy who blasted Brett for speaking up about the Javon Walker situation...saying something mind your own buisness?

7. Yared-Yam

Yared-Yam Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    If anyone even tries defending Vick they are a complete idiot.

8. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    I REALLY think some of these guys are just afraid of the skeletons being found in their own closets. So they all run to "defend" Vick. But watch them scatter once Vick is found guilty. They will run like rats leaving a sinking ship.
    I kind of hope Vick takes down some of these great guys with him. But i doubt that he will talk.