MCKINNIE SUSPENDED FOUR GAMES

Andy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Bring on the Vikings. It looks like their O Line has issues as well.

From PFT.com

MCKINNIE SUSPENDED FOUR GAMES

Posted by Mike Florio on August 29, 2008, 5:38 p.m.

The NFL has annouced that Vikings left tackle Bryant McKinnie has been suspended for the first four games of the 2008 regular season.

Presumably, the suspension is final and all appeals have been exhausted.

The suspension begins tomorrow, August 30. He’s eligible to return on September 29.

McKinnie’s penalty arises from felony charges related to his alleged decision to whack a bouncer in the head with a pole earlier this year. Though the charges haven’t been resolved, McKinnie is a repeat offender — nearly three years ago, he was doing some nasty sh-t on the Love Boat, and he eventually pleaded guilty to charges of disorderly conduct.

V

Vikeman

bozz_2006 said:
well, the Packer victory on September 8 will be officially null, according to Viking fans.

Nice generlization. Once again showing retards are in every fanbase.

Although I agree he should have been suspended I think 4 games is stiff. Considering turds in the nfl like Brandan Marshall, Chris Henry, Pacman Jones will be playing week 1.

If the Packers beat us week 1 it will be because they had the better team (that being skill, intelligence, or off field behavior).

I like this commissioner. I like how he sticks to thugs who think they are above acting accordingly.

And Mckinnie is a thug...one of the remaining few from the Tice era.

Members online

Latest posts