"McGruff" the crime dog missing!!!

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Last night on Jay Leno, he said that McGruff the crime dog is missing.
He was last seen sniffing around Michael Vick's house!!! :rotflmao:

OP
OP
C

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
AP/UPI/EIEIO
THIS JUST IN!!!
Long time comedy star Huckleberry Hound has been reported missing by his longtime friend Quickdraw McGraw (no relation to Dr. Phil McGraw).
Quickdraw said he last saw his good friend Sunday night at "Cartoon Network's" offices, where he was trying to get a pay raise.
Eyewitnesses said that Huckleberry had been turned down for his raise, and was seen storming out of the offices screaming that they would "Hear from my lawyer!"
A large car approached Mr. Hound as he walked from the office door to his vehicle. An African American man jumped out and grabbed Mr. Hound, throwing him into the trunk of the car and speeding away.
The suspect was wearing a dark colored jersey with the number "7" on the back, and the name "Mexico".
Cartoon friend Yakee Doodle was visably upset, and had to be consoled by his roommate Snagglepuss.

Devil_Doc

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Not that I'm saying anyone on here is old in any way....but those are all considered "classic cartoons" now....but hey, I'm just sayin....hehehe

OP
OP
C

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Devil_Doc said:
Not that I'm saying anyone on here is old in any way....but those are all considered "classic cartoons" now....but hey, I'm just sayin....hehehe
They arn't just classic cartoons, they are some of the best!
(Some here probably don't even get the joke.......they are too young to know the characters!)
My favorite cartoons are the "Bugs Bunny" ones. :thumbsup:

Members online

Latest posts