1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

McCarthy's training camp vision

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by PackfanfromNJ, Feb 20, 2011.

1. PackfanfromNJ

PackfanfromNJ Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +12
    What's up guys, this is my first post here. I am a life long pack fan from NJ. Anybody know what specifically was McCarthy's training camp vision? Obviously it was Super Bowl, but specifically what did he put up. Im guessing he put something up in the Don Hutson center?

2. Murgen

Murgen MechaPackzilla

Ratings:
    +585
    They would get their team photo up on the wall with all the Championship teams of the past. There has been a space on the wall the last couple of years. Not sure if he did other things.

3. Forget Favre

Forget Favre Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2,803
    There was talk before the season started on how a bunch of players wore cowboy hats.

Obviously McCarthy didn't try to discourage that.

4. LAG

LAG Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +164
    I find it amazing that just two months ago there where folks on this forum clamoring for MM's dismissal. Pretty quiet now and Mike is a hero, with hardware (and a hefty raise) to show.

Go Pack Go!

5. SpartaChris

SpartaChris Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +965
    He preached accountability and creativity to his coaching staff too. Hammered that point hard.