McCarthy's play calling.....? hopefully it evolves or lets Rodgers change it up

dogpackerz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The last few months i've watched the last 33 Packer games again. Ive noticed our first drives of the game, and first drives after halftime ends with a punt 90% of the time. I hope with Mccarthy having all 4 receivers playing all receiver positions this season, helps with finding early game mismatches. Before this season, it always seemed we couldnt run or pass to start the game. THIS IS UP 2 MCCARTHY LETTING RODGERS call his audibles at the line of scrimmage. We all remember McCarthy hated when Favre did this in 07-08. But it took us to the championship game. PLEASE MCCARTHY TRUST YOUR LEADER-LET RODGERS GUIDE THIS TEAM AND NOT YOU:viksux::chisux::detsux:

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah, I remember that too. But Brian Billick broke down the scoring ratio of teams in every quarter, and the Packers were top 5 in scoring in the first and 3rd quarters...

SpartaChris

Cheesehead
Reaction score
McCarthy posted signs everywhere talking about more creativity and less something else (I forget). He said it was more for him, so I have to believe he's looking to make some vast improvements this season.

Reaction score
I love MM play calling you never know what hes going to call in any situation. You cant become predictable as a play caller. Also i see rodgers do audibles at the line of scrimmage. MM is not going to let him call every play but if rodgers sees a mismatch on the field he can audible out of the play. Rodgers called audibles last year also i dont know why you think this is a first year thing.

TheGiftedApe

TheGiftedApe
Reaction score
If we had a consistent running game this wouldnt not be an issue. When you pass the ball 60% of the time like GB then you need to be creative and MM is very creative. why is everyone on MM's **** when we went to the playoffs last year.

Members online

Latest posts