McCarthy's job of being a good coach

Reaction score
My Son, the Niners fan, and I just had a strong but fun debate about who should be coach of the year. I said McCarthy because of this phenomenal win streak. He claims McCarthy doesn't deserve it because he is just maintaining a proven commodity. He said McCarthy is just taking winners and keeping them winning. Harbaugh should be coach of the year because he turned a bad team into a good team. So I responded, what if McCarthy goes undefeated the whole way through the Super Bowl? He said it still wouldn't matter because McCarthy has a great team already. Am I wrong in thinking McC deserves COTY award?

Ask your son if he thinks someone other than Michael Jordan should of been voted the NBA MVP when he was in his prime, you know, since Michael Jordan was a "proven commodity".
Or ask if he thinks Samkon Gaido should of been the HB of the Year in 05' instead of Shuan Alexander, you know... cause no one expected Samkon to have a decent season.... then ask him what makes Coach of the Year award any different than the other year end awards.
Stump 'em bad, then walk circles around him/her with yo arguement.... ice cube n.w.a style. :cool:

Members online

Latest posts