McCarthy: Favre decision 'probably a couple of weeks away'

Buckeyepackfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Sorry,
Didn't think anyone would actually take my "Hostage" statement serious.
Funny how I was just half quoted there.
If anyone on this forum doesn't understand that for the past 3 years there has been a plan to succeed with or without Brett.,Then you need to get a reality check.
Just so happens for the sake off all Packer fans Brett has decided to come back.
He has earned the right to take his time and make his decision whether to play again or not. I am hoping and thinking that He is going to come back, if he was going to retire IMHO he would have went to Hawaii and at least showed for the Pro-bowl.
Whatever he decides The Pack has a plan and will keep heading in the right direction!!!

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Sorry,
If anyone on this forum doesn't understand that for the past 3 years there has been a plan to succeed with or without Brett.,Then you need to get a reality check.
Just so happens for the sake off all Packer fans Brett has decided to come back.
He has earned the right to take his time and make his decision whether to play again or not. I am hoping and thinking that He is going to come back, if he was going to retire IMHO he would have went to Hawaii and at least showed for the Pro-bowl.
Whatever he decides The Pack has a plan and will keep heading in the right direction!!!
Don't sweat it Buckeye........i know what you are saying.

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Re: McCarthy: Favre decision 'probably a couple of weeks awa

Sorry,

I immediately saw the sarcasm.

I think sarcasm might be a thing of the past, and I sometimes feel like I have to put a SARCASM tag somewhere in there or else someone will get offended. Or maybe it's a generational thing? A regional thing? Maybe some reasons in the U.S. don't have sarcasm.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Buckeyepackfan said:
Sorry,

Nah, it was a not so subtle swipe at the people who criticized favre for holding the team hostage in the past.

Now he gets to play innocent victim. hooray!

WinnipegPackFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Zombieslayer said:
Buckeyepackfan said:
Sorry,

Nah, it was a not so subtle swipe at the people who criticized favre for holding the team hostage in the past.

As well they should be lol :wink:

ElleBlue

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Yup! I hope he comes back too. Our young team needs him for a couple of more seasons. He's a great leader.

Timmons

Cheesehead
Reaction score

I hope he comes back. With him at the driver's seat and some improvements, Green Bay should be primed for a run.

I so want to see him ride off into the sunset after a Super Bowl victory. With some luck, that could happen here.

Big Fog has it right.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score

tromadz said:
Zombieslayer said:
Buckeyepackfan said:
Sorry,

As well they should be lol :wink:

Why? Because he did? Try reality, guys.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Hopefully we will know soon........i also haven't heard anything.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts