McCarthy and Favre continue to talk.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
from packersnews:

“I talk to him every couple days. It’s not a daily ‘where are you at today’ type of situation,â€

OP
OP
tromadz

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
phil...why are you here? to discuss packers news? oh wait, you do no such thing. ur just being an *** on the packerforum board as usual.

jdlax

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Philtration's just giving us a lesson in irony. Rather selfless how he throws himself under the bus, so to speak.

packedhouse01

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I just wish Favre would decide one way or the other so this team can move on. I hate that the last few years everyone has to be on pins and needles while we wait for Brett to decide whether he wants to play or not. If he retires we'll put a statue up outside Lambeau, if he comes back the statue is on hold.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
tromadz said:
phil...why are you here? to discuss packers news? oh wait, you do no such thing. ur just being an *** on the packerforum board as usual.

ya like he's the ONLY one

... im IN! lol :p

Philtration

Cheesehead
Reaction score
tromadz said:

Oh, I am sorry Trom. I take it back. I guess that was not yet another "nothing new to say" comment about the never ending Brett Favre retirement campaign. Please feel free to continue to beat this issue into the ground some more if you wish.

P@ck66

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Hey..

who deleted my post..and why?

there were'nt nothin' wrong with it...

Ryan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
P@ck66 said:
Hey..

who deleted my post..and why?

there were'nt nothin' wrong with it...

Just moderating the complete personal attack posts, name calling etc. Also feel free to remove your political avatar.

digsthepack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey 66......perhaps you can bring "The Hoff" back to the forum....provided Ryan doesn't have a jealous streak.

When all else fails during the quiet times...we have "The Hoff"!

P@ck66

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
jeez Ryan..

you're a hardass today...

(it was just a little joke towards our resident Bear fan..philly...and my avatar wasn't political...but i removed it anyway..)

man..don't want to get kicked off the board..somebody woke up on the wrong side of bed today..eh?

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
P@ck66 said:
man..don't want to get kicked off the board..somebody woke up on the wrong side of bed today..eh?

He doesn't like it when I don't cuddle with him in the morning. My apologies.

OP
OP
tromadz

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Philtration said:
tromadz said:

Oh, I am sorry Trom. I take it back. I guess that was not yet another "nothing new to say" comment about the never ending Brett Favre retirement campaign. Please feel free to continue to beat this issue into the ground some more if you wish.

I know you could care less if Ortons or Groseman play next year, since the bears wont do anything like they do every year..

but this is the potential retirement of the packers hall of fame quarterback. Not 'defensive player of the year' or 'coach of the year' (how did your season end? 1 and out? ok) but OUR 3 timeMVP QB!

Excuse us if we care a little bit more about our QB situation than you do (or angelo for that)

Latest posts