1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Maybe this would be easier

Discussion in 'Forum Feedback & Suggestions' started by Texas9erFan, Jan 22, 2012.

1. Texas9erFan

Texas9erFan Cheesehead

Nov 1, 2011
    Currently the first three forums are;
    Packer Fan Forum - I'm a Packer fan too so I like to post here because it's the most popular forum.
    Draft Talk - See below
    NFL News - Great for that RSS feed but it's title is confusing for general NFL talk

I would suggest naming the forums as followed and putting them in this order;
    Packer Talk Only - What the Packer Fan Forum is now
    NFL Talk - What NFL News is now but for fans of other teams to post on
    General Talk - What the Atrium is now

You don't need a Draft Talk board as it only happens once a year and posts can go into Packer Talk or NFL Talk as appropriate.

I know, I should start my own forum. I'd like to start one for the Niners in this network! ;)
    I'm just trying to be helpful.
  2. Forget Favre

Forget Favre Cheesehead

Dec 27, 2009
    Funny, I just posted something on how to make things a bit more clear or maybe even less congested too.
    Check it out Tex.
    It should be right above or below this thread.
    I think this place could use an overhaul or go though some slight changes to make things easier to know what to talk about when and where.
    And I agree that a year round Draft Talk isn't needed.