Maybe this would be easier

Texas9erFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Currently the first three forums are;
Packer Fan Forum - I'm a Packer fan too so I like to post here because it's the most popular forum.
Draft Talk - See below
NFL News - Great for that RSS feed but it's title is confusing for general NFL talk

I would suggest naming the forums as followed and putting them in this order;
Packer Talk Only - What the Packer Fan Forum is now
NFL Talk - What NFL News is now but for fans of other teams to post on
General Talk - What the Atrium is now

You don't need a Draft Talk board as it only happens once a year and posts can go into Packer Talk or NFL Talk as appropriate.

I know, I should start my own forum. I'd like to start one for the Niners in this network! ;)
I'm just trying to be helpful.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Currently the first three forums are;
Packer Fan Forum - I'm a Packer fan too so I like to post here because it's the most popular forum.
Draft Talk - See below
NFL News - Great for that RSS feed but it's title is confusing for general NFL talk

I would suggest naming the forums as followed and putting them in this order;
Packer Talk Only - What the Packer Fan Forum is now
NFL Talk - What NFL News is now but for fans of other teams to post on
General Talk - What the Atrium is now

You don't need a Draft Talk board as it only happens once a year and posts can go into Packer Talk or NFL Talk as appropriate.

I know, I should start my own forum. I'd like to start one for the Niners in this network! ;)
I'm just trying to be helpful.
Funny, I just posted something on how to make things a bit more clear or maybe even less congested too.
Check it out Tex.
It should be right above or below this thread.
I think this place could use an overhaul or go though some slight changes to make things easier to know what to talk about when and where.
And I agree that a year round Draft Talk isn't needed.