Maybe Favre should have taken up golf

Status
Not open for further replies.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
FOX SPORTS:

Does anyone think that Brett Favre spent Sunday night, after throwing his eighth interception with no touchdowns in three games against the Bears, wondering whether he should have stayed home? Called it a career after throwing a league-high 29 interceptions in 2005?

There is no doubt that Favre still has a very good arm, but you have to wonder about his decision making. Maybe he needs the $11 million. Next Sunday, he plays Reggie Bush & Co. in Lambeau Field. He'd better win that game. After that, the Packers have two road games and, before you know, Green Bay could be 0-4.

When does a young team, basically going nowhere, start playing Aaron Rodgers? It's a tough call, a difficult decision, I know. Nobody can see Favre quitting, retiring in the middle of the season. But it sure could get uglier before it gets better.

4packgirl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
is this your way of avoiding the whole TT/MM issue, trommy??
cause if it is, i'm about to kick your friggin ***!!!!!!!!

enuf of bashing favre, buddy. keep this up & you'll lose any credibility you may have on the site, imho.

don't worry...i already know i have NO credibility so you don't need to remind me! :)

OP
OP
tromadz

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
im...linking an article. i do this. id try and find a positive one, but ...that isnt happening!

yikes!~

4packgirl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i thought you were "mr. positive" though - where's the LOVE, man??

you call that an article?? i call it an idiotic, simplistic rant made by someone who clearly has no idea that it requires the talents of 12 men on a field to win - NOT one!!

krd005

Cheesehead
Reaction score
because Farve was the reason we lost!!!!!!!!!!

Our stellar D that could not manage a 3 and out when it mattered didn't lose the game.

Our Head coach and his weakass playcalling didn't lose the game.

Our lack of any Special Teams didn't lose the game.

Our lack of run blocking that can't get 6 inches didn't lose the game.

You Farve hatters have to get a life.....
Really tired of it....turn your hate towards TT the man who has given us all this talent!

Heatherthepackgirl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
krd005 said:
because Farve was the reason we lost!!!!!!!!!!

Our stellar D that could not manage a 3 and out when it mattered didn't lose the game.

Our Head coach and his weakass playcalling didn't lose the game.

Our lack of any Special Teams didn't lose the game.

Our lack of run blocking that can't get 6 inches didn't lose the game.

You Farve hatters have to get a life.....
Really tired of it....turn your hate towards TT the man who has given us all this talent!

I am sick of all the Favre haters here to!!!!!!!! All the decision making comes from above (TT)......the play calling on this game sucked, everything about this game sucked...Favre still has what it takes to win a game, its just to bad he doesnt have the talent around him to make that happen...

DePack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
4packgirl said:

you call that an article?? i call it an idiotic, simplistic rant made by someone who clearly has no idea that it requires the talents of 12 men on a field to win - NOT one!!

He's Mr positive about TT.He knows TT doesn't want Favre around so he is Mr negative toward Favre.

GBpsyco

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I totally agree with that article.I am not a Favre basher, but he needs to hang it up.If anyone here thinks we are going to the playoffs, or further, needs their respective heads examined.This is a new young team that need a new young QB, Favre cant play forever.Everyone is saying it TT and MM, which it may very well be.So if that is the case, why is Favre still playing and not Rodgers??We stink, and we would be better off stinking with a young QB.Brett deserves better than this.

pyledriver80

Cheesehead
Reaction score
DePack said:
4packgirl said:

He's Mr positive about TT.He knows TT doesn't want Favre around so he is Mr negative toward Favre.

This is exactly what it is DePack. This is a way to get the heat off of TT and MM. Blaming Favre for that loss is friggin HILARIOUS. If only Brett had a legit supporting cast........but instead he has bargain basement guys

Heatherthepackgirl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Great post Pyle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If anyones to blame its MM and TT thats for sure...and Brett needs a supporting cast...talent around him..now with Robinson maybe he will have another go to guy which will be great...

cyoung

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Nothing is one persons fault the team did poorly against a great team

OP
OP
tromadz

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
DePack said:
4packgirl said:

thats funny you say that.

:looks down at Favre jersey:

yeah, i hate favre. wow. just shut up. lol.

pyledriver80

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You've been called out by 4PackGirl and Heather in the same post........LOLOLOLOL

So transparent

OP
OP
tromadz

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
thats because you cant criticize favre without being a favre-hater.

if thats the case, thats 4packgirl and heathers problem. nobody gets a pass for the loss.

arrowgargantuan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
wonder where this one is headed?

let me just fill in the blanks.

"you don't know what you're talking about."

"wow. im done with you. "

"then why do you keep responding to my posts?"

"why do you keep responding to mine?"

"whatever."

"whatever."

Status