Maybe Brady is a football player

AKCheese

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ok watch these drama Queens

http://m.espn.go.com/wireless/relat...A%25252F%25252Fm.espn.go.com%25252Fnfl%25252F

Maybe Brady is just a football player and unlike Brian Dawkins he can go out and play even if the seams on the inside of his pants aren't just so...

I thought Mark "I started 151 games" ( and never won a meaningful one) Brunell was going to break into tears ...

And the Bus? Yo Bus....maybe it wasn't an ideal time for Brady to admit his guilt because hey....maybe he's not guilty?

BTW sports fans....second half when the league had adjusted Brady's balls....Brady ... 9 for 9.....jes sayin....

Aaron....note... Big game....people messin with your balls....9 for 9

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
There aren't many things more overblown and ridiculous than this story that just won't quit.

H

HardRightEdge

Normally I laugh at this kind of stuff, turn the channel, and pretty much take the attitude that I'll skip to the conclusion when it's over.

But when the NFL Network cut away from the Davis, Mayock, et. al. recap of the Senior Bowl practices for the Belichick press conference, that p*ssed me off.

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
This reminds me of how the dumbest issues in political campaigns... are the ones that seem to get the most traction with the media. By and large, ESPN, I think, and the media in general are the entities that give a rat's ***...fans who hate the Pats... care. I don't personally an individual who cares.

Anyway, we have this junk news and Seahawks db's trying to motivate themselves. Gonna be a Super Bowl driven by the media for the brain dead.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts