Max Mcaffrey signed to active Roster.

Sanguine camper

Cheesehead
Reaction score
What an idiotic move. Putting someone from the practice squad onto the active roster in the playoffs and especially at WR is complete nonsense. The chances of ******** up are too high and costing interception s are not worth the risk. If the Packers don't have any healthy receivers then Rodgers can throw the ball to himself. Really it's that ridiculous. Go with a one WR set and run the ball or bring in two full backs in the inverted wishbone but putting a practice squad WR on the roster is throwing in the towel. It's looks like bed wetting desperation.

gopkrs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Evidently he has been on the practice squad for awhile. Son of Denver's Ed McCaffrey. 3 year starter at Duke. Undrafted.

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
well, if we have to see him on the field, let's hope he brings a little Easy Ed with him.

Ogsponge

Cheesehead
Reaction score
What an idiotic move. Putting someone from the practice squad onto the active roster in the playoffs and especially at WR is complete nonsense. The chances of ******** up are too high and costing interception s are not worth the risk. If the Packers don't have any healthy receivers then Rodgers can throw the ball to himself. Really it's that ridiculous. Go with a one WR set and run the ball or bring in two full backs in the inverted wishbone but putting a practice squad WR on the roster is throwing in the towel. It's looks like bed wetting desperation.

Nothing for nothing but I think all the adjectives and superlatives used in this post better describe the quality of this post than the personnel move.

mkonyn

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Seems like a good route runner
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Lol.. In the championship game and people thinking the people in charge have no idea what they are doing

Sanguine camper

Cheesehead
Reaction score
P
Lol.. In the championship game and people thinking the people in charge have no idea what they are doing
Packers are in the Nfccg due mainly to Rodgers. I wouldn't give the benefit of the doubt to the people in charge. I think one can make a strong claim that the Packers win games despite the people in charge. We saw how effective the people in charge were when Rodgers went down. The team was 2-5-1 in 8 games. That winning percentage will get you last place in most divisions with the exception of the Clowns.

Sanguine camper

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Nothing for nothing but I think all the adjectives and superlatives used in this post better describe the quality of this post than the personnel move.
Tell me do you really want to see Max hit the field tomorrow? Is putting a practice squad player on the field going to get the Packers to the SB? I would think that rational people would say no and call the move what it is: desperation.

D

Deleted member 6794

Anybody know exactly how long he has been on our PS, was it longer than the other kid Goodley?

McCaffrey was signed to the practice squad on December 20th. I highly doubt he will receive any significant snaps on offense even if some other receivers can't play.

Scotland Yard

What the hell is going on around here!
Reaction score
Correct spelling is McCaffrey. Signed to PS about Dec. 20th, which I suspect is about the time Cajuste got hurt (Cajuste has been on the PS injured reserve list for several weeks). Cajuste may well have gotten the call up here if he were not IR'd.

Anyway, McCaffrey was pretty good at Duke, had 12 TD's with 1,341 yards in his career there. 6'2" 200lbs., ran a 4.4 at his pro day, terrific bloodlines (on our side now!). I'm happy with this call up.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
So this guy will suit up?

And people bent out of shape?
BTW, the people in charge, booted Sitton and we haven't skipped a beat.. Drafted Adams, signed Cook... With out these three, are we the same team?

Keep in mind with out Cook we had 6 game losing streak... And with him have 8 in a row

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts