1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Announcement is LIVE: Read the Forum Post

Maurice Clarett + Israeli Mob = Screwed

Discussion in 'All Other Team Discussions' started by tromadz, Aug 17, 2006.

1. tromadz

tromadz Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    So does your opinion on MC change after finding out that he was in trouble with the Israeli mob? He was in debt to them(one guy in particular) and was getting death threats. It explains the bulletproof vest....

but HE is the one who got into it with them. Hell, he met the guy through his rapper friend. Mr. Fame got himself in to trouble...or is he just a victim?

Im curious to what others think, especially AADP.

2. Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool I own a website

Ratings:
    +8
    I'm especially curious as to what Ryan thinks. Ryan?

3. arrowgargantuan

arrowgargantuan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4
    woe is Maurice!

4. yooperfan

yooperfan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Kids should be careful when choosing their friends and never take candy from strangers.

5. DePack

DePack Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    Oiy ve!

6. ohiopacker

ohiopacker Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    He dug his own hole and now will have to pay for his mistakes . Sad story tho - he was great at Ohio State, and could've won the heisman . He might have been a decent pro . But he listen to the wrong people . He had several chances . All he had to do is go by the rules and he'd be a millionare by now .
    :shrug:

7. Ryan

Ryan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    :wtf: :?:

8. all about da packers

all about da packers Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    If, and that is a HUGE "IF" Maurice didn't do anything wrong, and the debt was for something really stupid (highly unlikely), he should go with "Defence of necessity". Even if he can justifiably argue such a defence, it is still a long shot for him to be accquited. I would think Maurice could very well end up serving consecutive sentences, and be behind bars for a good length of time.

9. kmac

kmac Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    There are no "victims." Only morons. If he stayed in school he wouldn't have had to make a shady deal with the Israeli mob. He should have taken his 1 year suspension like a man.

10. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    When you play with fire, you shouldn't be surprised when you get burned. If you deal with shady people, you arn't a victim in my view, your stupid and it usually won't end well. You can't cry if you got yourself involved with criminals, and it comes back to bite you in the butt.
    All the kid had to do was clean up his act, and he'd be rich now. Geez........it just BURNS me to see someone that has the world by the tail, and lets it go because he just CAN'T force himself to stay straight.
    If i had that opportunity, i wouldn't have thrown it away.