Maurice Clarett + Israeli Mob = Screwed

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
So does your opinion on MC change after finding out that he was in trouble with the Israeli mob? He was in debt to them(one guy in particular) and was getting death threats. It explains the bulletproof vest....

but HE is the one who got into it with them. Hell, he met the guy through his rapper friend. Mr. Fame got himself in to trouble...or is he just a victim?

Im curious to what others think, especially AADP.

ohiopacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He dug his own hole and now will have to pay for his mistakes . Sad story tho - he was great at Ohio State, and could've won the heisman . He might have been a decent pro . But he listen to the wrong people . He had several chances . All he had to do is go by the rules and he'd be a millionare by now .
:shrug:

Reaction score
If, and that is a HUGE "IF" Maurice didn't do anything wrong, and the debt was for something really stupid (highly unlikely), he should go with "Defence of necessity". Even if he can justifiably argue such a defence, it is still a long shot for him to be accquited. I would think Maurice could very well end up serving consecutive sentences, and be behind bars for a good length of time.

kmac

Cheesehead
Reaction score
tromadz said:
...or is he just a victim?
There are no "victims." Only morons. If he stayed in school he wouldn't have had to make a shady deal with the Israeli mob. He should have taken his 1 year suspension like a man.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
When you play with fire, you shouldn't be surprised when you get burned. If you deal with shady people, you arn't a victim in my view, your stupid and it usually won't end well. You can't cry if you got yourself involved with criminals, and it comes back to bite you in the butt.
All the kid had to do was clean up his act, and he'd be rich now. Geez........it just BURNS me to see someone that has the world by the tail, and lets it go because he just CAN'T force himself to stay straight.
If i had that opportunity, i wouldn't have thrown it away.

Members online

Latest posts