Matt Schaub is out for the season (foot)

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
Yikes. There goes Packers/Texans.

Poor Texans. The one season Peyton is out and the Colts fall apart this happens to them. Awwwww.:(

OP
OP
Jules

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
ESPN's Adam Schefter is reporting that Schaub's injury is of the Lisfranc variety, meaning he's done for the year if it's a fracture. A Lisfranc sprain is an injury he could potentially return from before season's end, although it's probably unlikely.

Yikes. Dwight Freeney got the lisfranc in 2007. It did not look like much but then a day later he was out for the year. Ouch.

The unpredictable Titans are still alive after all....

SanDiegoCheese

West Coast Cheesehead
Reaction score
I wonder how he is going to do. :)

Well he's a USC Trojan, so you know he's a quality individual. ;):p
Being a student during Matt's tenure at 'SC, I will always have a soft spot for Matty Ice.
His NFL career has been a bust so far, hopefully he can turn it around.

OP
OP
Jules

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
Cassel looks like he is out for the season also.

When it rains it pours! That sucks. MNF Chiefs at Pats was supposed to be the Brady vs. Cassel showdown. Now we get Brady vs.......X?

Saw this on a Texans forum btw about getting Favre out of retirement. Gave me a laugh.
And then we go to the super bowl against green bay and Farve beats his old team. That would rattle some heads!

SanDiegoCheese

West Coast Cheesehead
Reaction score
When it rains it pours! That sucks. MNF Chiefs at Pats was supposed to be the Brady vs. Cassel showdown. Now we get Brady vs.......X?

Saw this on a Texans forum btw about getting Favre out of retirement. Gave me a laugh.

LOL! Desperate times call for desperate measures. :roflmao:

OP
OP
Jules

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
LOL! Desperate times call for desperate measures. :roflmao:

I have had a soft spot for these poor Texans lately. They have looked real good. Losing Mario, Andre (who will come back soon) and now Schaub.....can't catch a break.

If the Colts were still "the Colts" I think we win this division. Sadly the Colts are channeling the 2008 Lions and rather well I must add. I am impressed.

I still hope Houston can do well without Schaub and fight off TN. I do not mind Hasselbeck though either.....

OP
OP
Jules

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
Watch Leinart end up being amazing or something.

greenandgold

I'm Dirty Hairy Callahan
Reaction score
Well he's a USC Trojan, so you know he's a quality individual. ;):p
Being a student during Matt's tenure at 'SC, I will always have a soft spot for Matty Ice.
His NFL career has been a bust so far, hopefully he can turn it around.

Wait a minute. I thought Matt Ryan from the Falcons was "Matty Ice".

OP
OP
Jules

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
Who is betting Matt Lienart will toss out a bunch of INT's?

No idea what to expect. At least they can run the ball though so that helps. I do like Schaub a lot as a QB but sometimes he also does the dumbest things. See the end of the Oakland game for example.

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
No idea what to expect. At least they can run the ball though so that helps. I do like Schaub a lot as a QB but sometimes he also does the dumbest things. See the end of the Oakland game for example.

I like Schaub too. I have a soft spot for Houston, since I pulled for the Oilers years ago, they are the closest thing we'll ever have to that team again, the Titans don't count.

OP
OP
Jules

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
I like Schaub too. I have a soft spot for Houston, since I pulled for the Oilers years ago, they are the closest thing we'll ever have to that team again, the Titans don't count.

In the AFC South I can't stand the Jags. I am neutral on TN but they have been the only ones to win the title and given us real competition.

I thought this was the Texans year maybe before I even heard Peyton was out. I feel bad for them in a way if they lose the South and TN sneaks in again and wins it.

I hope Leinart does well.

So put the Texans in the SB on hold LOL.

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
In the AFC South I can't stand the Jags. I am neutral on TN but they have been the only ones to win the title and given us real competition.

I thought this was the Texans year maybe before I even heard Peyton was out. I feel bad for them in a way if they lose the South and TN sneaks in again and wins it.

I hope Leinart does well.

So put the Texans in the SB on hold LOL.

Houston was a team I loved as a kid. probably cause I hated the Cowboys so bad, and that was their in state competition, but Warren Moon was also the bomb, when I first started collecting cards with my father, he would buy me tons of Moon cards to get my collection started, as he used to swear they would be worth money in the future. I lost all respect for Tennessee when they killed the Oilers to make the Titans. That was just it for me. ugly uniforms, same colors, same retired numbers hanging up, made me sick.

I hate Jacksonville too. They are close to me, and I lived in Florida a while back, and I don't remember anyone liking them either LOL.

OP
OP
Jules

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
Houston was a team I loved as a kid. probably cause I hated the Cowboys so bad, and that was their in state competition, but Warren Moon was also the bomb, when I first started collecting cards with my father, he would buy me tons of Moon cards to get my collection started, as he used to swear they would be worth money in the future. I lost all respect for Tennessee when they killed the Oilers to make the Titans. That was just it for me. ugly uniforms, same colors, same retired numbers hanging up, made me sick.

I hate Jacksonville too. They are close to me, and I lived in Florida a while back, and I don't remember anyone liking them either LOL.

There is nothing likable about the Jags. Nothing. Zero. Just ugh. And I have been there too and that stadium was crap.

Colts have tortured the Texans for so long I never minded them as much.

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
There is nothing likable about the Jags. Nothing. Zero. Just ugh. And I have been there too and that stadium was crap.

Colts have tortured the Texans for so long I never minded them as much.

***** I lived in Pensacola Florida for a few years and I don't ever remember seeing one Jacksonville sticker or anything hanging around (yet I remember seeing Florida Gator stuff everywhere).

Texans deserve a bit of success, always liked them for having a team in Houston again, just wish I could call them my Houston Oilers, the only two likable teams in Texas lol.

OP
OP
Jules

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
***** I lived in Pensacola Florida for a few years and I don't ever remember seeing one Jacksonville sticker or anything hanging around (yet I remember seeing Florida Gator stuff everywhere).

Texans deserve a bit of success, always liked them for having a team in Houston again, just wish I could call them my Houston Oilers, the only two likable teams in Texas lol.

Jags fans can be the dumbest things ever. They say things every offseason like "This is our year. We pound rock on soft Clots. D line pound Jughead into dirt."

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
Jags fans can be the dumbest things ever. They say things every offseason like "This is our year. We pound rock on soft Clots. D line pound Jughead into dirt."

Do they even have any fans? Last I checked, they wanted to move to L.A. I lived in Florida, never met a Jacksonville fan in my life, and I have met fans of every team down South, even damn Steeler fans whom can be the biggest ******** ever.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts