Matt Flynn got robbed

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
No votes for Matt Flynn for MVP? WTF? He averaged 6 TDs per start! He set franchise records that brett favre couldnt do!

I for one am demanding a recount of these votes. Oh and Drew Brees? He couldnt carry Flynns jock. According to the numbers against the Lions, Flynn is twice the QB Brees is.

Flynn and the other Packers QB combined for 51 TDs this season!!!! And over 5,100 yards!

Flynn for MVP

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Even Chuck Norris bows down to Flynn.
Matt Flynn could run out there and catch his own passes but he likes to be nice to the receivers.

The earth rotates because Matt Flynn just stares at it to make it move.

It's not the offensive line that keep players from tackling Matt Flynn. They are just too scared to touch him.

After Matt Flynn's great game against Detroit, Chuck Norris cried because he realized that he is not Matt Flynn but wishes he was.

Matt Flynn doesn't drink Gatorade. He drinks jet fuel.

The dinosaurs didn't go extinct. They went into hiding from Matt Flynn.

The reason why it gets dark at night is because Matt Flynn throws a football big enough to block the sun. And the reason why there is light during the day is because that football has returned to earth.

When the Secret Service found out that Matt Flynn was coming to the White House, 53 agents simultaneously called in sick that day.

Matt Flynn teaches birds how to fly. Those who don't fly such as ostriches and penguins have never been taught.

Any "fact" you read about Chuck Norris is just a joke. But any fact you read about Matt Flynn is indeed a real fact.

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
I don't know about that one... to "comeback" don't you have to be "up there" first? You know, something to 'come back' to?

Stafford is the same way. This was his breakout year because he was always hurt in prior seasons ... and likewise, Smith was just plain bad from the git-go - granted, most due to poor handling by the previous coaches. I figure that they HAD to name someone...anyone...as a comeback player and nobody really fit the bill so they manipulated the criteria just a bit.

No slam intended on Smith, the guy had a helluva season and was worthy of being in any MVP conversation to be sure...I'm just saying that it was more of a 'breakout' than a comeback...

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
Matt Flynn could run out there and catch his own passes but he likes to be nice to the receivers.

The earth rotates because Matt Flynn just stares at it to make it move.

It's not the offensive line that keep players from tackling Matt Flynn. They are just too scared to touch him.

After Matt Flynn's great game against Detroit, Chuck Norris cried because he realized that he is not Matt Flynn but wishes he was.

Matt Flynn doesn't drink Gatorade. He drinks jet fuel.

The dinosaurs didn't go extinct. They went into hiding from Matt Flynn.

The reason why it gets dark at night is because Matt Flynn throws a football big enough to block the sun. And the reason why there is light during the day is because that football has returned to earth.

When the Secret Service found out that Matt Flynn was coming to the White House, 53 agents simultaneously called in sick that day.

Matt Flynn teaches birds how to fly. Those who don't fly such as ostriches and penguins have never been taught.

Any "fact" you read about Chuck Norris is just a joke. But any fact you read about Matt Flynn is indeed a real fact.

Now this is just silly... but, I love it. :eek:) I may just steal this... ;o)

LombardiChick

Win or lose, I love this team.
Reaction score
No votes for Matt Flynn for MVP? WTF? He averaged 6 TDs per start! He set franchise records that brett favre couldnt do!

I for one am demanding a recount of these votes. Oh and Drew Brees? He couldnt carry Flynns jock. According to the numbers against the Lions, Flynn is twice the QB Brees is.

Flynn and the other Packers QB combined for 51 TDs this season!!!! And over 5,100 yards!

Flynn for MVP

I saw you on the Saints forum making this point. Pretty much blew their Flynn > Rodgers "argument" out of the water when you compared Brees' performance v. Detroit to Flynn's.

Just excellent.

morningwood

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I saw you on the Saints forum making this point. Pretty much blew their Flynn > Rodgers "argument" out of the water when you compared Brees' performance v. Detroit to Flynn's.

Just excellent.

Ironically, when I saw the original post it reminded me of the arguments made in favor of Rodgers. The dreaded "if" statistics that have been so popular among you good folks.

Members online

Latest posts