Match Day Help

London Cat

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hello,

I will be over for a Packers Game in October all the way from London England and had a few questions I was hoping some of you may be able to help with.

Is there a way of getting a mention for someone in the match day programme? It’s a birthday celebration we are travelling over for and wondered if this was possible as it is in the UK.

Also, we are staying in Green Bay about 10 minute drive from the stadium and wondered if there are organised coaches or buses that go to the stadium? We aren’t far but wondered about any local knowledge of organised coaches.

Thank you and sorry if this isn’t the right place to ask these questions.

Cat

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
BTW, matches are something used to start fires with in Green Bay. Pitch is a part of the game with 9 people with sticks hitting a little ball and running around a square.

To get someone into the program would probably require an ad. Call the team is the only thing I know of.

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
Thanks for your help! New here so wasn’t sure how to navigate so thank you. Local lingo noted also

We're used to it. BuggyBill is a Brit too amd is always Roman-Greco wrestling with the language and spelling as well.

Members online

Latest posts