Mason Foster is a Bear

PackerDNA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Being reported as a done deal; tweeted a picyure of his baby boy wearing a Bear's bib.

D

Deleted member 6794

Being reported as a done deal; tweeted a picyure of his baby boy wearing a Bear's bib.

I´m fine with that, Foster has been mostly terrible in run defense during his time in Tampa Bay. He wasn´t the guy Thompson should have been thinking about bringing in.

7thFloorRA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
So much for the new Bears GM doing things the right way and rebuilding his dumpster fire of a team. Now he is just signing every FA in sight. I like this new plan. It should result in the same old thing as always which is the Bears being bad.

D

Deleted member 6794

He still is the best of the bad lot out there. :(

Brandon Spikes is the best free agent available at ILB. You have to realize that teams get a two down player who should never be asked to cover anybody though.

XPack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Brandon Spikes is the best free agent available at ILB.

Yeah. Totally slipped my mind. What's his market value now? Surely we should be able to get him at a discount? If Raji comes good, these 2 would help shore the run defence immensely.

D

Deleted member 6794

Yeah. Totally slipped my mind. What's his market value now? Surely we should be able to get him at a discount? If Raji comes good, these 2 would help shore the run defence immensely.

Spikes signed a one-year, $3.25 million deal with the Bills last offseason. I expect him to ask for a similar average salary per year.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts