Mason Crosby

Reaction score
Loved him in 07.
He disappeared in the clutch in 08/09 (and that redskins game in 2010) and that got under my skin big time.
Now he doing what we expect him to do and that's Not Miss!
so yeah, I like him ;)

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
It was nice to see him make that kick. It was just 5 paces short of tying the record. It was really nice to see him do it in front of the Purple Traitor kicker.

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
Hey, I'll admit he's playing at the level that we should expect...especially for the $$ he's getting. He had some sucky years before. I'll give MM credit for sticking with him and giving him time to develop.

I'm giving Green_Bay_Packers credit for standing behind a guy he believed in!!!! .....
and the forum for giving him the time to develop!

Eric87

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Crosby's stats made him look pretty average from 2008-2010, but what do kicker stats tell you anyways? Mike Vanderjagt was always billed as "the most accurate kicker in NFL history," and no one has ever been happier to replace a kicker than the Colts when they got Vinatieri.

I love the shots of Crosby grinning after hitting these boomers. He looks like he's thinking "Hell yeah I did."

And btw... Packers all time points record is 1054 for Longwell. Crosby now has 577 less than halfway into his 5th year. He's going to be in Green Bay for a loooong time and set that record by a lot.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I would like to see a game winning one personally, but glad I trusted TT on this. Even if I did have some doubts.

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
either somethings been merged or i've had teemanymartoonies! :confused:

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
lol.. well I didn't think I had THAT much to drink...but I'm enjoying my night! lol... but seriously... don't even remember the title of the second thread. Just loving the fact that Mason is getting some recognition! :inlove:

cyoung

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Crosby leg power has always been his strength, the accuracy however was either not there or inconsistent as ****. This year he seems to be getting this whole between the goalposts thing down, however I'm afraid we could see some accuracy troubles in the future because this seems to good to be true

DevilDon

Inclement Weather Fan
Reaction score
Crosby leg power has always been his strength, the accuracy however was either not there or inconsistent as ****. This year he seems to be getting this whole between the goalposts thing down, however I'm afraid we could see some accuracy troubles in the future because this seems to good to be true
Well it's always nice to have an optimist on the forum.

GreenBlood

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

What you're seeing is a direct result of him and Masthay having a season and a half of time together. He had a new holder every year until this year and having some continuity there makes a huge difference.

GBPack2010

Cheesehead
Reaction score
In a dome, who knows how long a FG he can actually make. What a leg. Lol I doubt he'll get opportunities like those at Lambeau in the cold though.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It was nice to see him make that kick. It was just 5 paces short of tying the record. It was really nice to see him do it in front of the Purple Traitor kicker.
In your face Ryan. In. Your. Face.
We don't need him anymore.
No ring loser is getting what he deserves. Ha!

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
In your face Ryan. In. Your. Face.
We don't need him anymore.
No ring loser is getting what he deserves. Ha!

You know you are kind of harsh, but I get the meaning. Its kind of fun seeing the guys the Vikings think they can steal from the Pack only to be replaced by someone better.

Members online

Latest posts