Marty's mom

Laureen

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hi. I am wondering if any of you have a ticket on the Packer side of the stadium that you would want to sell for the Dec. 5th game. Marty's Goldenaires from Bessemer, Michigan are doing the halftime show that game and am looking for a ticket This is a big deal for me as my husband, brother-in law, and 2 sons play in the drumline, a nephew in the horn section, and another son in the color guard. We are very excited. If anyone can help me out, please call 906-364-2217. Thanks.

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
try stubhub.com or the packer ticket exchange on the packers website.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah try those sites..

I dont think anyone here would have a single ticket

But maybe could go and buy a single one at game time where they put those scalpers?

GreenGoldAngel

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Yeah try those sites..

I dont think anyone here would have a single ticket

But maybe could go and buy a single one at game time where they put those scalpers?

Hello friend. I don't think she should make the trip without the tickets. My father spent 4 hours on a cold day in December, trying to buy a ticket.....no luck. I am spending the winter in Phoenix...not because I can't take the cold but I want to see him and his new bride. Also he is graduating from medical school in May and I want to be here for that. My point is that I don't have access to a stadium seating chart and when you buy a ticket on line, they just give you the section number and without a map, it could be anywhere. A lot of people list tickets for sale in the Green Bay Press-Gazette, or if it's a Milwaukee game check the JS.....they are both online so she could search there. I remember when I went to the Packer-Cardinal playoff game in January, I found a lot of sources for tickets. I was able to shop around for the best price.

Now yesterday when I showed up in the chat room, your were telling me to PM someone and arrange a way to set up weekly threads on my 52 year experience with the Packers. Don't remember the name or how to PM. Please advise. My Avatar is now the City of Green Bay's seal ...neat.

Also every time I post, I preview it, then edit if I need to, then post it. But all my posts are showing up with the edit button still there..have no idea what I am doing wrong and I am worried maybe someone good edit my posts. Scary Thought. Oh. wow, they can. No more posting until I get that fixed.

GreenGoldAngel

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Hi,

I just did a google search on "Green Bay Packer Ticket wanted." found over 30 places that have tickets. Shop around. If the Packets get hot, prices could go up from now...on the other hand, if they have a bad losing streak (shame on me for saying that) demand for tickets will drop and so will the prices. But you need to go, so get shopping now and buy now. Good luck.

Members online

Latest posts