Marshall almost breaks down at press conference

LZ13

Cheesehead
Reaction score
On a sidenote, sounds like the Bears Fans are starting to rub Urlacher the wrong way and vice versa:

http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/football/bears/chi-urlacher-fans-smith-20121217,0,5307393.story
It would suck so much to play for these bears fans. They suck x 100. Just another reason da bears still suck and ALWAYS will suck.

Good grief, they boo their team cause they choose to not risk a turnover with 25 seconds left in the half and they are deep on their own end of the field - wish we were that smart all the time.

Darth Garfunkel

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Urlacher has a point. Bears fans DO suck.

Kidding, my old lady is a Bears fan. But I do like when a pro athlete has the stones to say what he thinks rather than the typical cookie-cutter replies they give reporters.

HyponGrey

Caseus Locutus Est
Reaction score
Had Marshall not written a check before the game I might have some sympathy for him. As it stands, we fixed him a 3 course meal of (his) words, crow, and humble pie. You'd think that such a big head with such a big mouth would easily accommodate his foot. He cried because of how far we forced out collective cleats up his cheeks to show his insides some style. No mercy.

El Guapo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
come on out the closet, you know you love marshall. Sorry to talk so poorly about your "man" behind my computer.....I tell ya what, if you pay for my air line ticket roundtrip, I will go talk crap in person.....that better? until then, I will say what I want about that ***** waist little cry baby girl from my key board. We have had plenty of "emotional games", yet you don't see us weeping like a little girl with a skinned up knee.
Ahhh, Oshkoshfan. You're priceless

AmishMafia

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Bad news. The Bears may be on to me. I have been spiking their gatorade with estrogen for the last few seasons. Marshall having his *** during the press conference was a tad too far.

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
The Bears have only beat 1 "playoff" team all year, and that is the Colts, and no one would have guessed they have come this far with a rookie QB.

H

HardRightEdge

The Bears have only beat 1 "playoff" team all year, and that is the Colts, and no one would have guessed they have come this far with a rookie QB.

At the risk of interjecting objectivity, if CHI and MIN don't make the playoffs, which is a distinct possibility, the Pack will have beaten only one playoff team.

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
At the risk of interjecting objectivity, if CHI and MIN don't make the playoffs, which is a distinct possibility, the Pack will have beaten only one playoff team.

The way this looks, I think it's going to be GB and Minnesota for the next few years. The Vikings have improved somewhat on defense, and Adrian Peterson has really shocked me this season. Detroit proved after all they were an average team last year that should have lost several games, and the Bears are who we thought they were.

Members online

Latest posts