1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Marriage, anyone?

Discussion in 'The Atrium' started by Zero2Cool, Feb 14, 2007.

1. Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool I own a website

Ratings:
    +8

2. Zero2Cool

Ratings:
    +8

3. Zero2Cool

Ratings:
    +8
    LoL

Okay, with that being said, FORGET MARRIAGE!!

Some of those exerps are freakin hilarious.

4. kmac

kmac Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Be honest: How many of you guys are in this situation? I decided around the age of 16 that getting married is not a normal part of growing up, just a bunch of bullshit, and these 2 little blurbs just re-affirm that belief. How many married guys do we have here who don't have relationships similar to this?

5. rabidgopher04

rabidgopher04 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I've been married 2.5 years and these articles are the total opposite of our marriage.

6. nathaniel

nathaniel Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Same here. It'll be 3 years in September.

7. Zombieslayer

Zombieslayer Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I don't think you'll get too many honest answers here.

8. 4packgirl

4packgirl Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    i'm almost afraid to comment but if these describe ANY of your marriages, get counseling or get the heck out!! life is too short not to enjoy every minute of it. to spend it with someone who doesn't completely rock your world is a sad proposition.

9. Heatherthepackgirl

Heatherthepackgirl Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    This happens in a marriage. When you first meet and date everything is new and romantic then you get used to each other and the real you comes out, meaning at first you put your best foot forward cause you want that other person to like you.

To keep a marriage exciting you have to put in the effort, and some people dont want to do that. It is work for some and then they dont take the time to get that magic back in their lives so then they decide to divorce. This is why the divorce rate is so high in America.

Believe it or not Sex isnt everything in a marriage, yes its fun and exciting, but when the real world comes along and we get older you get very tired, with all the stress of life like kids, pets, household chores and working full time, seems like there isnt enough hours in a day. But this dont mean you dont make the time for loving each other. Thats when you go away for a weekend, or have date nights together to reconnect.

Divorce isnt the answer in some cases, its called working at a relationship. Marriage is great with the right person in your life.