Marquez Valdes-Scantling

XPack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
His time is up. He blows hot and cold. Good is is offset by equal bad. I've lost all trust in him.

He needs to be cut. We need a replacement.

Mavster

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Cutting MVS would be disastrous for the offense. Hate him all you want but he's the only guy on this team that's a legitimate deep threat. And no, Lazard catching a few wide open balls in blown coverage isn't the same.

Cut JK Scott and Shepherd instead.

Do7

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You guys are overreacting. Like seriously calm down. I get MVS made the huge turnover that cost us the game, but let's also not forget he helped get us into OT with that clutch catch. But this game summarized MVS in a nutshell, for every great play he made, he made a boneheaded one. Let's not forget he played well last week and whatnot.

Now Sheppard on the other hand...He better pray he has a job tomorrow after that fumble.

Brockington 42

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I didn't mean right now. End of season. He's had his chance to prove and blown it.
You guys are overreacting. Like seriously calm down. I get MVS made the huge turnover that cost us the game, but let's also not forget he helped get us into OT with that clutch catch. But this game summarized MVS in a nutshell, for every great play he made, he made a boneheaded one. Let's not forget he played well last week and whatnot.

Now Sheppard on the other hand...He better pray he has a job tomorrow after that fumble.
He has been weak all year...look at how many passes he has dropped this year.

gatorpack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
His time is up. He blows hot and cold. Good is is offset by equal bad. I've lost all trust in him.

We do need wrs. I'm sure he will still be here next year and I'm ok with that but he needs to be #5 not #3 that is the problem. St Brown and Shepherd need to be gone.

Do7

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He has been weak all year...look at how many passes he has dropped this year.
Drops come with the territory dude. No one here thinks MVS is going to be a world beater at WR. But the fact that some of you are suggesting to cut him after a bad play is asinine.

Chubbs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Drops come with the territory dude. No one here thinks MVS is going to be a world beater at WR. But the fact that some of you are suggesting to cut him after a bad play is asinine.
Agreed. For a 5th round pick we have got our values worth.

Dantés

Gute Loot
Reaction score
EQ has been playing Lazard’s role recently. Perhaps with Lazard back, he could say some MVS snaps.

GreenNGold_81

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Lazard was on a snap count today apparently. I think he's back to his usual work next week.

thequick12

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Can't cut him haha smh but yeah he's a really good #4 but the Packers are using him as a 3 that's not his fault

I agree with the cut shepherd crowd id have way more confidence in malik taylor and whoever they can find

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
MVS is what he is. And he’s not going anywhere until someone much better replaces him and 2-3 other guys push him off the roster.

Shepherd on the other hand, he should not have been back out to receive kicks after that fumble. Bad decisions and then that. He doesn’t offer much. At least Davis used to break one once and a while.

gopkrs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I get scared when both MVS EQ are in the line-up at the same time.

PackerDNA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
MVS has shown signs of improvement. I'll guarantee you no one feels worse than he does right now. This was also the first fumble of his career in 42 games. We've come this far with the kid, let's hang in a little longer

Brockington 42

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Have you even watched his play ALL year????

Fredrik87

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't want to cut him but I think we probably should stop using him as much more than a deep threat to take the top of the defense every now and then.

OP
OP
XPack

XPack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
In all honesty MvS fumble was the last nail in an already burning dumpster fire of a second half. Too many things have gone wrong and his play was just the focal point. Still very unforgivable.

GBowner

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He made a game saving catch when the pressure was on. Yes, he coughed it up and cost us in OT. How about all the other turnovers and pathetic D and special teams before that? He should never have been in that situation to begin with. This team is soft, period.

RicFlairoftheNFL

Cheesehead
Reaction score
cutting him is a tad fan-kneejerk
might see the field a bit less though
but probably not still since we don't have a clear upgrade on the roster

3rd year in the league. Can't catch on a consistent basis. Fumbling, and now losing a game for the team. He can't be here much longer. EQST is starting to show his skills, I can't see MVS playing in Green Bay much longer.

melvin dangerr

In it to Win it All
Reaction score
Cutting MVS is a bad idea remember Devante had his problems with drops in the beginning of his career, look at him now! MVS has the speed and talent to be a true #2 if he can do a Devante remake give him a minute b4 we throw him out, this D needs more work than offense, imao

Members online

Latest posts