Mariucci on Favre

digsthepack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
"That is not what he (Brett) wanted to hear".....referring to the Packers having the temarity to tell him that they have moved on after he rejected their open-arm invite back by canceling their (BF, TT, MM) meeting to make it happen, only to have 2nd, 3rd or 4th thoughts about retirement.

Oh, my....and now we get his big boy tantrum.

Yeah, that clip says it all....having one of Favre's close friends come up and defend the guy. Priceless!

Packnic

Cheesehead
Reaction score
heather i like you, but we are really really diggin and living in the past if we are looking to Bretts quarterback coach from 1992-1995 for advice.

I mean what does he REALLY know about Bretts ability these days.

in all this i just personally find it silly to risk the forseeable future for one more year.

TOPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
heather i like you, but we are really really diggin and living in the past if we are looking to Bretts quarterback coach from 1992-1995 for advice.

I mean what does he REALLY know about Bretts ability these days.

in all this i just personally find it silly to risk the forseeable future for one more year.

I don't think it's advice that we're looking for. They spoke for an hour on Friday, that's why Mariucci's opinion is relevant.

packman31

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think Mariucci is right that Brett should start for the packers, They were one play away from the superbowl last year. Rodgers is unproven and we have a rookie for a backup. TT is taking a big chance imo

packedhouse01

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The thing is the Packers have just tired of Brett's selfishness, and his retirement antics. That's why they don't want him back. Of course they know he can still play. If he doesn't **** that last pass away, maybe it was us in the Superbowl and maybe Brett stays retired.

packedhouse01

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Mariucci's quote, that was the youngest team in the league and they should have gone to the Superbowl. Gee, Steve, why didn't we? Oh that's right Brett was cold and threw an interception.

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts