Mario Williams is going to be on Fox tonight

wpr

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't know if someone else posted it but Mario will be on The Best Damn Sports Show Period tonight.

digsthepack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Mario or Hawk....would make me a very happy Packer fan...if in fact I am allowed to continue being a Packer fan for I disagree with Brett speaking about McNair.

Can we get a ruling on this, pyledriver? This "so called" fan is waiting for your blessing to continue my allegiance to the team.

What a joke!

DePack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
digsthepack said:
Mario or Hawk....would make me a very happy Packer fan...if in fact I am allowed to continue being a Packer fan for I disagree with Brett speaking about McNair.

Can we get a ruling on this, pyledriver? This "so called" fan is waiting for your blessing to continue my allegiance to the team.

What a joke!

I'll take on this offtopic question (damn I always wanted to be a moderator). You can still be a fan but you have used up one of your "I'm sorry. I made a mistake" cards. You have two left. Use them and you're outta the club!

I appreciate you admitting your mistake. It takes a big man :wink:

digsthepack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Why, thank you Depack....my weekend is made now that you have given me permission to continue my 35 year love affair with the Packers.

I will be able to sleep tonight! LOL

DePack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
digsthepack said:
Why, thank you Depack....my weekend is made now that you have given me permission to continue my 35 year love affair with the Packers.

Happy hour is right around the corner :beer:

Enjoy the weekend my friend. Tomorrow Brett will announce he's coming back!

wpr sorry we hijacked your thread. Thanks for the info about Williams. I heard he comes across pretty good on camera!

OP
OP
W

wpr

Cheesehead
Reaction score
DePack said:
digsthepack said:

Happy hour is right around the corner :beer:

Enjoy the weekend my friend. Tomorrow Brett will announce he's coming back!

wpr sorry we hijacked your thread. Thanks for the info about Williams. I heard he comes across pretty good on camera!

Hey DP no prob. I was wondering how much farther you two were going. I don't mind it when someone walks up to the edge then backs off. (You can kick a few rocks over the side while you are there too.)

I am interested to see how he sounds on tv as well.
I don't watch the show much but I will check it out during the Cub- Cardinal game tonight.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I hope he comes off better than Winston Justice, who totally blasted ferguson, and said he was better,stronger,smarter, and more athletic than Ferguson.

It could all very well be true, but its not something you say. Keep those things to yourself, and worry about your own business(hmm, kinda sounds familiar)

DePack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
tromadz said:
I hope he comes off better than Winston Justice, who totally blasted ferguson, and said he was better,stronger,smarter, and more athletic than Ferguson.

It could all very well be true, but its not something you say. Keep those things to yourself, and worry about your own business(hmm, kinda sounds familiar)

Man...you just CAN'T hide your hatred for Brett....sad.

I was going to ask for more info on Justice's interview but I don't feel like dealing with the anti-Brett venom.....sad.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
yep cuz criticizing someone means you're anti-that person.

Justice was on Rome is Burning, and came off kinda cocky(well, pretty cocky). He said hes a top 10 talent and all of this stuff.

DePack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
tromadz said:
yep cuz criticizing someone means you're anti-that person.

Justice was on Rome is Burning, and came off kinda cocky(well, pretty cocky). He said hes a top 10 talent and all of this stuff.

You're saying e doesn't lack in confidence? :lol: These guys never learn. You can build yourself up without putting others down!

Members online

Latest posts